FS: ArmorTech Skid Plate 300 shipped!

Old 07-10-2010, 12:55 PM   #1
Reppin UWYO
A7XT will become famous soon enoughA7XT will become famous soon enough

Name: Kyle
A7XT's Tacoma Gallery
FS: ArmorTech Skid Plate 300 shipped!

SOLD!!

I recently purchased this Armor Tech skid plate and a week later I realize that I need money for college more than I need this skid. But, don't get me wrong: this skid is awesome and will stand up to more than I could ever put it through! It is made of 1/4" plate steel (~72 lbs!) and covers everything the stock skid does as well as the front diff and back to the transmission crossmember as you can see in the pictures. This skid bolts up with stock bolts and is extremely solid. Other info can be found under Armor tech in the vendors section. This skid is like new and ready for shipping! $300 shipped

Old 07-10-2010, 01:00 PM   #2
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
May be a stupid question ... but how do you change the oil with one of those?
Old 07-10-2010, 01:04 PM   #4
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
May be a stupid question ... but how do you change the oil with one of those?
Put a small funnel with hose attached under there.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:13 PM   #6
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Beats using soap to beat off with. If you beat it raw the soap really starts to sting.

Bump to the OP for a good Product!
Old 07-10-2010, 01:58 PM   #7
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I will take this heavy duty skid off your hands for $300.00 shipped!
PM on the way