Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

transformer brush gaurd and roll bar for sale in sc

Old 07-10-2010, 09:48 PM   #1
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
transformer brush gaurd and roll bar for sale in sc

title pretty much says it all
link to craigslist
brush guard 700
http://columbia.craigslist.org/pts/1836657971.html
roll bar 100 w/ lights
http://columbia.craigslist.org/pts/1831578952.html

these things are mine and i am selling them (duh) and to proove they are mine here they are on my truck

im selling the brush guard cause i wanna do something different up front and im selling the roll bar cause i missed my tool box and now i have no need for it

if someones wants it they can come pick it up

and if your interested pm me and ill sent you my number
Old 07-11-2010, 09:15 AM   #2
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bumppy
Old 07-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #3

sold the roll bar