Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

need help to figure out a price

Old 07-11-2010, 04:27 PM   #1
kjjdog is on a distinguished road
kjjdog's Tacoma Gallery
need help to figure out a price

hi everyone, how are you? I just got a 07 tacoma access cab and I really like it but I have a camper shell on it that I would like to sell but have no idea how much to sell it for. The brand is CTC or century caps (whatever you want to call it) and have been having a lot of trouble just trying to find out what prices they go for so I know whats the most money I can get for it. The shell itself basically looks almost new and I really have no use for it and I prefer the truck and the look of the truck without it. Anyone have any ideas how much I could sell it for?? You know the most I could get for it?? Hope someone can help me out. Thanks!
Old 07-11-2010, 04:28 PM   #2
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
If its in perfect condition you should have no problem getting at least $500 for it.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:31 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
pics or model would help us help you
Old 07-11-2010, 05:17 PM   #4
Its all mod on the inside
hoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud of

Navy: DCC(SW/AW)
hoeflich's Tacoma Gallery
Op, in accordance with the new buy/sell/trade policy...this type of post is supposed to be placed elsewhere. Only actually placement of items for sale or trade or wtb belongs here.