Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Ultra Motorsports wheels

Old 07-11-2010, 07:42 PM   #1
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Ultra Motorsports wheels

I have four ultra motorsports wheels that came with my truck when i bought it. The previous owner never did an alignment on the truck after the lift so there is uneven wear on the tread. The tires are 33x12.50x15 and rims are 15x8. The tires are pretty much shot and would need to be replaced. I am near Auburn CA just east of Sac but i will ship at buyers expense. I am asking $150. If you would like more pics don't hesitate to ask. I can strip the tires off and just ship the rims for $20 more

Old 07-30-2010, 05:07 PM   #2
DethTaco is on a distinguished road

Army: 16th CAV
DethTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How much to ship to 40121 if you strip the tires off?
Old 07-30-2010, 05:15 PM   #3
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
bumpa lump. 150 OBO
so your asking for your original price again? your first offer was $150 then you "lowered" the price to $175, now its $150 again
Old 07-30-2010, 06:40 PM   #4
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
i just edit the original post. when i first posted i was asking 200
Old 12-12-2010, 01:31 PM   #5
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP