Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: TRD Air Filter (Stock Box), Eng Cover, Skid Plate, Access Floormats, Toy Emblem

Old 07-12-2010, 11:57 AM   #1
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
FS: TRD Air Filter (Stock Box), Eng Cover, Skid Plate, Access Floormats, Toy Emblem

I've got the following for sale. I can accept USPS money order, cash, or PayPal (+3%). I'm in Centreville, VA 20120. I will consider trades (with cash adjustments) for an All-Pro skid plate in excellent condition, TRD cue-ball style shift knob, or NST lightweight crank pulley.

Thanks for looking!

1GR-FE V6 Engine Cover - $75 shipped, $70 local pickup
In excellent condition, no scratches or gouges. It was removed from my truck with just 10,006 mi on it when I installed the S/C.

OEM non-TRD Skidplate - $60 + actual shipping, $60 local pickup
In excellent condition - no dings, dents, etc. Some very minor surface rust spots, none are larger than a fingernail clipping.

OEM Toyota non-TRD Floormats for Access Cab - $50 shipped, $45 local pickup
In the pics the floor mats are laid out like they would be in the truck. The front floor mats could use a good shampooing but are otherwise in good condition. The rear mats are in excellent condition. A towel was on top of the rears and only plastic tool boxes were set on top.

Parts that I have but have not yet taken pics of yet;

-Stock brake lines - $25 shipped, $20 local pickup.
Includes bracket clips

-Magnetic Grey front bumper - $175, local pickup only. Will not ship.
This has some scratches on it. I had it in the grass when I was putting my All-Pro bumper on and the wind rolled it over into the curb. The scratches are on the top rear of the bumper, where it meets the grill. Comes with the aluminum cross brace, brackets, and some hard ware (some I had to reuse to put the All-Pro on).

-OEM Fog Lights - $85 shipped, $80, local pickup
Both fogs have working lamps and are in excellent condition. They are currently mounted in the Mag Grey bumper.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:56 AM   #6
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS
Name: Logan
SantaCruz'n's Tacoma Gallery
good luck!
Old 07-20-2010, 05:23 PM   #8
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
if you sell the fog light swich let me know.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:26 PM   #9
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shady View Post
if you sell the fog light swich let me know.
Hey shady, sorry but the fog light switch and wiring isn't included. I'm running the PIAAs with the stock wiring. This is for the two lights only. You can purchase H10 female harnesses and wire them up easily though. Let me know if you're interested!
Old 07-21-2010, 06:48 AM   #10
Badwin45 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Badwin45's Tacoma Gallery
SManZ, PM sent.

Disregard...
Old 09-01-2010, 08:59 PM   #15
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent