Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wet Okole's 05-08 Access Cab

Old 07-13-2010, 12:10 PM   #1
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Wet Okole's 05-08 Access Cab

Selling my 05-08 TRD (sport seats) Wet Okole's set. Note, these will NOT fit the 09+ due to the air bags and head-rest redesign. Rears blatantly wouldn't fit as it was completely redesigned. The reason I'm getting rid of them is because I wrecked the 08 and they won't fit my double cab '10. I'm going to basically clone this very scheme for my new ones I loved it so much.

I will not separate front/rear unless there is a buyer secured for both first. If that occurs, prices will be negotiated.

Price / Pickup: Changed: $300 shipping included Local pickup preferred. Willing to meet anywhere Phoenix Metro, Tucson, Prescott, or nearby areas.

Included:
- Front
- Rear
- Center Console
- Cleaning Kit

Options:
- Charcoal center
- Charcoal half-piping
- Black exterior
- Black rear
- Black center console
- TRD Off-Road logo on fronts (Red TRD, White Off-Road)

Condition:
- Near excellent.
- Some minor creases here and there from transporting around after taking them off. May or may not come out, hard to say.
- Bit dirty but no fading, no wear I noticed
- One of the rear backwall panels I put a very small tear in while installing (it's on the extreme edge, it'll be tucked in and out of view/protection area anyway)
- No pokes/holes/tears other than the one mentioned above. Ready for water!

Installed pics (yes the headrest was on backwards... don't have a good pic after I fixed that):

Note the first pictures are the most current (on my bed), also the best accuracy of color as that was with my Nikon D3000 (other pics are a cheap Samsung digital). Even then it's still a tad off due to poor lighting. The charcoal is a very very good match to the interior, best option that Wet Okole has. I included the pics of installing the rear panel covers so you can have an idea what the install takes. It's pretty easy but can be a bit frustrating. Well worth it in the end though, at least in my opinion.

Any questions, request for more pics, whatever just hit me up. PM for phone number if you wish.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:12 PM   #2
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Those are nice and is exactly what I've wanted for a while. Can't afford it now, but good luck to you. How much does a set like this run brand new?

free bump for you
Old 07-13-2010, 08:13 PM   #3
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks, got them for about $450 shipped on a group buy around a year ago.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:17 PM   #4
fiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Theresa
fiestee23's Tacoma Gallery
have a 4 dr but good luck.....BUMP
Old 07-14-2010, 07:14 AM   #5
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
i.l take the fronts if someone else is looking for the rears
Old 07-14-2010, 08:41 AM   #6
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the sweet flannel sleeping bag?
Old 07-14-2010, 08:49 AM   #7
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
How much for the sweet flannel sleeping bag?
$50 it keep you warm long time :P

I have one person ahead to check on a shipping quote today, if that falls through it'll go to the next person.
Old 07-17-2010, 01:45 PM   #8
Iron Beard

I have one member pending response, if that falls through I updated a couple of things. First I did find the cleaning kit (picture in first post). Second, the shipping is approx $50.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:46 AM   #9
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

im still up for the fronts if you want them gone
Old 07-18-2010, 01:04 PM   #10
Iron Beard

All or none, if you can find someone to take the rears then I'll part it out.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:36 AM   #11

some buy the rears please, so i can have the fronts
Old 07-19-2010, 06:43 PM   #12
Iron Beard

Bump, still available, boxed and ready to rock.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:50 PM   #13
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
to bad my rear interior is 09..... even though I have an 06.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:52 PM   #14
BWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of light
BWro's Tacoma Gallery
How much you want for just the rear covers?
Old 07-19-2010, 08:13 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWro View Post
How much you want for just the rear covers?

now we're talking !!! i want those fronts
Old 07-19-2010, 08:47 PM   #16
Iron Beard

I'll let you two bid on how you want to split it up lol...
Old 07-26-2010, 11:34 AM   #17
Iron Beard

bump
Old 08-09-2010, 03:59 PM   #18
Iron Beard

Price dropped, $300, shipping included. I want the box outta here...
Old 08-10-2010, 11:43 AM   #19
Iron Beard

bump
Old 08-10-2010, 11:54 AM   #20
Iron Beard

Also, price is final. I will not separate them now as it seems to be to difficult to happen. $300 shipped for a full set of loaded access cab covers is a pretty smoking deal for something that cost me $450 shipped from wet okole on a group buy, and would have been well into the 490's normal. If you only one one set, feel free to purchase the entire set and sell separately yourself.

Keep in mind the extra options here as well. The full unused care kit is $15. Logo's are $20. Center console cover is $20. Half piping with colors is $30. Rear seats option new is $175. New seats option new without extras already listed is $235 new.

That's at $495 + shipping = 545. Which means you're getting this excellent used set for approx 55% off new. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

Prices source is direct from wet okole: http://www.wetokole.com/TOYTACF.html
Shipping est based on my est, wet okole's was actually higher if I remember correct as they send it in a massive box while mine just fits it right. The box allows them to lay flat as well.