Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Metalmiller Custom Front Emblems: July Batch

Old 07-13-2010, 12:24 PM   #1
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Metalmiller Custom Front Emblems: July Batch

I am going to be cutting a batch of emblems this month, I am aiming for a cut date of July 27th. My previous designs will be going for 55 + shipping. You can see them in my sig. If you have any questions let me know. New designs are going for 65+ shipping (depending on the drawing time) You can reach me through a PM or the following email address with any questions.

To place an order send an email to Metalmillerorders@gmail.com with the following:
1- TW Username
2- Your name
3- Design you would like
4- 1st or 2nd gen taco
5- Shipping address
6- Preferred payment method (paypal, check or money order)

My Paypal address is different so I will have to send you the info if you prefer Paypal.

Here are a few pics of some emblems. Anyone who has ordered before, please feel free to post pics of your mounted emblems.

Old 07-13-2010, 12:34 PM   #3
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I know it's probably unpossible but... any chance of getting the toyota trucks logo? I want one for my satoshi lol... I know you had issues with the devil horns though and toyota shaking their heads at it. Can't hurt to ask though right?
Old 07-13-2010, 01:04 PM   #4
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

Shoot me a pm and we'll see if we can work something out!
Old 07-13-2010, 01:11 PM   #5
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for some quality work! MetalMiller's products are VERY nice.

Old 07-14-2010, 05:38 AM   #6
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP......a quality product..!!
Old 07-14-2010, 06:53 AM   #7
newton767 is on a distinguished road
Name: Nate
newton767's Tacoma Gallery
If you make some devil horns Ill take one
Old 07-29-2010, 12:14 PM   #8

Any last minute orders out there?
Old 07-29-2010, 12:57 PM   #9
chanes8cwu is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
chanes8cwu's Tacoma Gallery
If you can do that Tacoma "T" emblem im in.

Old 07-29-2010, 01:13 PM   #10
launchpad14 is on a distinguished road
launchpad14's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not a fan of Florida or Arkansas, but those logos look badass. Very nice work.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:13 AM   #11

Thanks! I have alot of other designs that you can see in my sig if you want to check out something else.

I can do that T in a few different ways, the pic you posted has some machine work done to it by the purchaser... but I do have different styles, such as this one:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 08-01-2010, 07:54 PM   #12
silvaboi is on a distinguished road
Name: david
silvaboi's Tacoma Gallery
can u do the hawaiian islands?
Old 08-01-2010, 07:59 PM   #13
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMiller View Post
Thanks! I have alot of other designs that you can see in my sig if you want to check out something else.

I can do that T in a few different ways, the pic you posted has some machine work done to it by the purchaser... but I do have different styles, such as this one:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Yes! I like the Toyota Trucks emblem. Can you tell?
Old 08-01-2010, 08:05 PM   #14
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Yes! I like the Toyota Trucks emblem. Can you tell?
Sorry to threadcrap but that reminded me of this... one of my favorites

Old 08-01-2010, 08:09 PM   #15
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahahahaha! Effin love it!
Old 08-01-2010, 08:15 PM   #16
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I completely spaced this out, but if it's not to late and you can do http://img41.imageshack.us/i/toytruckassembley.png/ I'm in. Otherwise I can chill for the next batch
Old 08-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #18

I can definately do that assembly but the picture shown has some machining done to it. If you guys want to assemble them yourselves, I can cut those kits all day!
Old 08-02-2010, 09:48 PM   #19
Iron Beard

I'd actually prefer it not assembled anyway, I want to put it on a satoshi :P
Old 08-02-2010, 09:54 PM   #20
Go Pack Go!
hawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Bryce
hawkeye12's Tacoma Gallery
If you can do a Hawkeyes logo, I will get one.