Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

5100s

Old 07-13-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
5100s

I picked these up a couple months ago, but I've spent more time and money w/ mods on the car and bike, so havent had time or ambition to install. Brand new in box. Never even opened. Fronts (adjustable) and rears. Anyway, I'm looking to move them for what I paid... 283.00. Selling only as a set of F&R, so please dont ask if I'll separate.
Locals are obviously preferred, but I'll ship at buyers expense.

Old 07-13-2010, 04:32 PM   #2
flyintaco is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 175 Security forces (MP)
Name: Mark
flyintaco's Tacoma Gallery
5100s

I might be interested, I live in MD gotta see whats left on my paycheck
Old 07-13-2010, 04:40 PM   #3
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, didn't you just have a thread on these?

Mods will probably shut this one down.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:52 PM   #4
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyintaco View Post
I might be interested, I live in MD gotta see whats left on my paycheck
Sounds good. just lemme know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
Dude, didn't you just have a thread on these?

Mods will probably shut this one down.
Dude, I did. someone got impatient and locked the thread b/c it didnt have a pic, therefore, heres another thread.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #5
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
where in jersey?
Old 07-13-2010, 07:42 PM   #7
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Ah. Yeah, that'll happen.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:24 PM   #8
TacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud of
Name: Jason
TacomaKid08's Tacoma Gallery
Are you looking to sell locally? If not I live in GA and im interested.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:27 PM   #9

Law Enforcement:
well, locals are preferred, but I'll ship them. Buyer just has to cover shipping.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:41 AM   #11
B480 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
B480's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-16-2010, 07:53 AM   #12
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
will these work on the 1st gen?
Old 07-17-2010, 10:51 AM   #15

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Chris - I thought you were just trying to get a spring compressor so you could put them on

I might be interested, and I can pick them up, but I would have to save up some cash cause I just blew all mine

If your in a rush - sell them. If not let me know. I could make it work in 2 weeks or so.
Well, if these dont sell by this week, yes, I'm going to just install them next weekend. Kinda one of those things where I dont really care either way, whether they get sold or installed lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeMan View Post
PM'ed
replied
Old 07-17-2010, 11:12 AM   #16

Law Enforcement:
Looks like ThreeMan will be enjoying these! SOLD!
Old 07-17-2010, 02:42 PM   #18
4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Reagan
4cyltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
how much to shipp to 93706?? interested