Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

I have 2007 Tacoma Parts to give away.

Old 07-13-2010, 04:58 PM   #1
myronlarson is on a distinguished road
myronlarson's Tacoma Gallery
I have 2007 Tacoma Parts to give away.

I have a stock front bumper, stereo, and parts removed after I put on a supercharger. Bumper is dark stock blue. Need these gone ASAP!
Sorry about the clarity of this post. If I were in the mood for shipping I would most likely take the time to sell it. The point here is that instead of throwing it into the trash it would be nice if someone could put it to use.
Make it easy for me please.

Westminster, CO
Old 07-13-2010, 05:01 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
why not sell them cheap??
Old 07-13-2010, 05:02 PM   #3
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
if i lived up that way,i would take it all now.i like free stuff.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:04 PM   #4
This is the best place to do a good deed. Know any body who wants it give them my number.
Westminster is near Denver, Boulder, Aurora, Arvada.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:38 PM   #5
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Is it a front or rear bumber? I'm interested if it's the rear. Please let me know.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:47 PM   #6
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
I definitely want the stereo, and if we can figure out shipping the bumper would be awesome too!
Old 07-13-2010, 07:09 PM   #7
Ray07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Ray
Ray07tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up 2007 tacoma parts give away

I am in need of the complete front + rear bumper assemble.
I would be glad to pay for shipping & handling to AZ 85028
Old 07-13-2010, 07:28 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTtoolman View Post
Is it a front or rear bumber? I'm interested if it's the rear. Please let me know.

Sorry but it's the front.
The strangest part of this is that I put all kinds of stuff out front with a sign that says "Free, please take" and its gone in 5 minutes. I mean crap like broken chairs, etc.. but no one will take this perfectly good bumper and stereo. Weird! This stuff must be worth 5 or 6 hundred bucks at least.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:41 PM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
is your truck speed way blue?
Old 07-14-2010, 09:10 AM   #12
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
DIB's on the stereo and what I think is an intake manifold.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:03 AM   #13
Thanks

I just managed to get rid of everything today.
Sorry Juny but I just got rid of the Intake Manifold and bumper but I promise when I have more time I will call you for anything else i need to get rid of in the future.
Talk to you later.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:55 PM   #14
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by myronlarson View Post
I just managed to get rid of everything today.
Sorry Juny but I just got rid of the Intake Manifold and bumper but I promise when I have more time I will call you for anything else i need to get rid of in the future.
Talk to you later.
Thanks! keep me posted.