Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2nd Gen Satoshi Mesh and Stock chrome grill

Old 07-13-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
zeronine is on a distinguished road
zeronine's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2nd Gen Satoshi Mesh and Stock chrome grill

I have for sale Satoshi mesh from customcargrills.com pre-cut for a stock tacoma grill. I paid $52 shipped and would like my money back. Will sell for $50.

I also have a stock chrome grill from a 2008 Tacoma. Will sell for $120 OBO!

LOOKING FOR LOCAL SALE PLEASE!
Viriginia Beach, Virginia
Old 07-15-2010, 05:49 AM   #2
takers?
Old 07-15-2010, 01:59 PM   #3
Return to the 36 Chambers
JB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud of
Name: Jeff
JB3CK24's Tacoma Gallery
You realize you're only offering a $2 discount on the mesh? Anyone can go to that site and pay $2 more and guarantee it not be dented/scratched/out of box.

Just saying...
Old 07-16-2010, 04:55 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB3CK24 View Post
You realize you're only offering a $2 discount on the mesh? Anyone can go to that site and pay $2 more and guarantee it not be dented/scratched/out of box.

Just saying...
Well, i'm looking to sell local anyways so i'm sure whoever is interested in buying it will see it...like I said I would like to make my money back. I don't want to charge for shipping and lose out. Also,the grill is listed as OBO...I'm just trying my luck on here for local tacoma folks.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:34 PM   #6
JFISH is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
JFISH's Tacoma Gallery
Why you guys raggin on him?
Old 07-17-2010, 01:02 AM   #7
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFISH View Post
X2
Old 07-17-2010, 01:13 AM   #8
Return to the 36 Chambers
JB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud of
Name: Jeff
JB3CK24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFISH View Post
I'm not ragging at all. My post was a legitimate question/request. He even gives the link to go purchase one brand new for only $2 more.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:06 AM   #10
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeronine View Post
Well, i'm looking to sell local anyways so i'm sure whoever is interested in buying it will see it...like I said I would like to make my money back. I don't want to charge for shipping and lose out. Also,the grill is listed as OBO...I'm just trying my luck on here for local tacoma folks.
I'll give you $30 for the mesh shipped. Just PM. Thanks.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:29 AM   #11
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
u can get the grille off of partsgeek.com for $35
Old 07-18-2010, 03:40 PM   #12
You guys act like i'm trying to rip someone off? I told you I'm just trying to make my money back on the mesh. The grill is OBO for the people who want to make a deal locally...There is obviously no interest in my parts locally on this forum. Unless you want to keep ragging on me this thread will stay bumped. I'm done posting. Thanks tacomaworld.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:13 PM   #14
It's at the bottom of the post. Virginia Beach, Virginia. Thanks, mach1.
Old 07-18-2010, 05:30 PM   #16
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
This might help a little.

Well just to give you guys an idea of what his setup might look like finished......I just finished a Chrome Satoshi. My offer still stands at $30 shipped for the mesh. And I think he's getting grief over the fact that he's a new member. Don't take offense Dude, everyone gets treated with suspicion when you only have 6 posts and it's in the for sale section.

Good luck with the sale.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 2nd Gen Satoshi Mesh and Stock chrome grill-satoshi-grill-toyota.jpg   FS: 2nd Gen Satoshi Mesh and Stock chrome grill-satoshi-side-view.jpg   FS: 2nd Gen Satoshi Mesh and Stock chrome grill-satoshi-side-view-2.jpg  
Old 07-18-2010, 07:52 PM   #17
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
u can get the grille off of partsgeek.com for $35
i will back this dude up on this one.. The grille on Partsgeek is NOT OEM
this means its not as sturdy as OEM and is not exactly the same, and you actually have to solder the Tabs on the partsgeeks Grille which is a pain in the rear end.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:02 PM   #18
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
i did not know that!!! sorry my bad!!!