michaelmad21's Tacoma Gallery
Cup Holder Insert 2005- -2010

Anyone have one or willing to sell yours lets me know thanks

Old 07-13-2010, 07:07 PM   #2
Apexhntr is on a distinguished road
Apexhntr's Tacoma Gallery
insert question

Will the insert allow for a larger 16-20 oz bottle.

2010 taco double cab auto. was used with no insert

Thanks, bob
Old 07-13-2010, 07:53 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexhntr View Post
Will the insert allow for a larger 16-20 oz bottle.
yup

Shit, i've shoved bottles of gotorade into it lol
Old 07-13-2010, 09:31 PM   #4
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
Shooot.... a super big gulp from 711 would fit.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:26 PM   #5
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
My 2010 has the rubber one, not sure if I like it better or not yet.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:56 PM   #6
maju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired
maju's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelmad21 View Post
Anyone have one or willing to sell yours lets me know thanks

Does anyone have the part number for these?
Old 07-26-2010, 08:46 PM   #7
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
ill sell you mine... im getting ready to take it out for a project in that area... 30 bux shipped?
Old 07-26-2010, 09:02 PM   #8
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
My 2010 has the rubber one, not sure if I like it better or not yet.
Im not a fan so far. Cant fit as much (Gaterade / Powerade) and cant adjust it, the ones in my 08 were alot better IMO... I am concidering getting an older style one again. Im not really liking the reduced door storage as well but cant really do much about that.

Does anyone know if the old style holder bracket fits the same in the 2010? I would think it does but idk.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:44 AM   #9
cadzilla88 is a glorious beacon of lightcadzilla88 is a glorious beacon of lightcadzilla88 is a glorious beacon of lightcadzilla88 is a glorious beacon of lightcadzilla88 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Ken
cadzilla88's Tacoma Gallery
I found two on ebay but they went for around $34 with a lot of bidders. So I searched for "toyota cup holder" and came up with this one from a 4Runner. Same as the Tacoma but the SUV version. Only $23 with free shipping. It arrived today and is a perfect fit.