Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Does anyone have the accessory meter for sale?????

Old 07-13-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
tongolion is on a distinguished road
Army: 92 b
Name: jose
tongolion's Tacoma Gallery
Question Does anyone have the accessory meter for sale?????

I need an accessory meter( Compass/ ambient temperature) for a tacoma 2007... If so, contact Me at tongolion@hotmail.com.... or this forum... for price.
Thank you.....
Old 07-14-2010, 03:48 AM   #2
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Did the display on yours go out?
Old 07-14-2010, 05:41 AM   #3
Thermonuclear Protection
478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

478DblSport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by db67fm View Post
Did the display on yours go out?
Yeah, if your display isn't working check this thread out... http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-temp-fix.html
That's how I found this forum... welcome to TW!!!
Old 07-15-2010, 09:43 AM   #4
Thumbs up Thanks for your replies..

I solder the 510 and now is on, but will not tell me the right position with the gps. I tried to calibrate and stays at cal N and will not go back to normal status... Any ideas...
Thanks for the help........
Old 07-16-2010, 08:36 AM   #5
Thermonuclear Protection
478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sorry for leaving you hanging the last couple of days... I'm lost for suggestions. Soldering the 510's usually fixes it. Did you read all the posts in that thread? It seems I had read about someone having your same problem but it fixed itself after a little while. Sorry I couldn't help...
Old 07-17-2010, 05:23 AM   #6
Thumbs up Hi, once again...

Thanks for your reply. I finally found the problem after breaking my head. One of the seems to be relays on the board was not making contact. It is grey big box, the one on the right hand as you look the board up on your hands. Now I am back on business. Thank you lord and thanks you for the advice.
It is perfectly operational now.
Thank you......
Old 07-17-2010, 09:36 AM   #7
Thermonuclear Protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by tongolion View Post
Thanks for your reply. I finally found the problem after breaking my head. One of the seems to be relays on the board was not making contact. It is grey big box, the one on the right hand as you look the board up on your hands. Now I am back on business. Thank you lord and thanks you for the advice.
It is perfectly operational now.
Thank you......
Awesome, I love free fixes!!! Post your experience/fix in the thread I referenced earlier so that those that have the same problem will be able to fix theirs too. Tell whether you had to touch-up a solder joint(s) or just reseat it?
Old 07-18-2010, 05:28 AM   #8
Talking If someone is having problems with the gps not reading or stock on CAL like mine.

Try to retouch the weldings at the right box that looks like a miniature relay behind the display, you will see two of them.. Remember, fix mine retouching the right one with solder. Make sure you do not apply to much solder at the right or left side of it,or you might create a short at the box. Just performed a quick retouch to the contacts....