Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

OEM Fog light mounting parts needed

Old 07-13-2010, 11:11 PM   #1
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
OEM Fog light mounting parts needed

I am looking for the little black clips that the fog light adjuster screws snap into in the front bumper.

I am installing a set of the OEM lights in my sisters stock regular cab and I need the clips.

With so many guys upgrading to offroad bumpers, I thought maybe someone might be able to help me out.

Thanks

Marc M