Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Brand New BFG AT KO 265/75R16

Old 07-14-2010, 11:43 AM   #1
kikkoman is on a distinguished road

kikkoman's Tacoma Gallery
Brand New BFG AT KO 265/75R16

SOLD__
Hey Guys, Just thought I'd give you TW guys another go before I put it up on craiglist.....

I just got these put on my truck this past weekend along with new AR Mojave's only to find that there's a good possibility of rubbing while turning on bumps. So I want to see if I can sell these so I can go back to stock size. I wouldn't recommend it if you have aftermarket wheels and stock suspension. I can only do local, as in no shipping. I'm asking $170 per. I know its not the best price, but I'm still taking a hit at that price. I'm only willing to sell the whole set. If not, I might just keep them and just deal with it.
Attached Thumbnails
Brand New BFG AT KO 265/75R16-tire1.jpg   Brand New BFG AT KO 265/75R16-tire2.jpg  
Old 07-14-2010, 11:48 AM   #2
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Would you be interested in trading for some 265/70R16 BFGoodrich All-Terrains? Haven't had them on for very long either. Let me know.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:51 AM   #3
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
just do some minor trimming. or slow down at full turn.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:58 AM   #4
fidencio74 is on a distinguished road

Name: Fidencio
fidencio74's Tacoma Gallery
What is the off set of the wheels? I got a set of Mojaves that I just got 2 months ago, I am using GF Goodrich KO 265/70/16. Tires have aroud 70 % of life. The off set of mine is 4". or we can just trade the tires.

LMK
Old 07-14-2010, 12:29 PM   #5
sanga700 will become famous soon enoughsanga700 will become famous soon enough
sanga700's Tacoma Gallery
If no one take them and you still want to sell I'll take them when I hit San Diego at The end of July . Please PM your #
Old 07-14-2010, 12:37 PM   #6
boshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tony
boshak's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent... Very interested and can pick up in the next day or so.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:04 PM   #7
whitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

whitetaco01's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent!!!!!
Old 07-14-2010, 01:19 PM   #8

The offset is 0, 4.5" BS
Old 07-14-2010, 01:19 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
just do some minor trimming. or slow down at full turn.
At full turn, it's really close to the frame on the inside. So if you turn on a bump, the tire will definitely hit the frame. If it was just the wheel well liner, I could just trim....but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:27 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikkoman View Post
The offset is 0, 4.5" BS
My wheels won't clear your brake calipers. I think that you will be better off selling the tirs than trading them.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:41 PM   #11
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
thats the size im most likely going too, after mine wear out.

If I were you, I wouldn't sell them but instead get a leveling kit , bilsteins or coilovers.Maybe even spacers depending how it rubs.
the money you will lose selling the tires and getting new ones(balanced , etc..) could be better spent on a slight lift.

but hey that's just me

good luck
Old 07-14-2010, 01:53 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post

If I were you, I wouldn't sell them but instead get a leveling kit , bilsteins or coilovers.Maybe even spacers depending how it rubs.
the money you will lose selling the tires and getting new ones(balanced , etc..) could be better spent on a slight lift.

but hey that's just me

good luck
X2
You are going to upgrade your suspension later. Use the money form the lost and get suspension.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:26 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post

but hey that's just me

good luck
That'll be nice...and is what I'd rather do, but the hit i'm taking on the tires are minimal....especially compared to a lveling kit......I don't think I can get that past upper management so soon after getting the new wheels and tires.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:59 PM   #14
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
Those are nice tires and wheels, just trim some inner fender well pieces and you'll be good to go.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:42 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
Those are nice tires and wheels, just trim some inner fender well pieces and you'll be good to go.
The well wasn't really the main issue. At full turn, there was rubbing on the frame on the back of the front well. I've already taken them off the truck and got 265/70/16s.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:45 AM   #16

Quote:
The well wasn't really the main issue. At full turn, there was rubbing on the frame on the back of the front well. I've already taken them off the truck and got 265/70/16s.
Are you still selling the other tires?
Old 07-19-2010, 10:22 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidencio74 View Post
Are you still selling the other tires?
Yes
Old 07-19-2010, 10:30 AM   #18
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
......I don't think I can get that past upper management so soon after getting the new wheels and tires.
I feel your pain man. I have to run everything past the boss too before I do anything or else I'm in trouble
bump for a nice set of tires.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:28 PM   #20
vicstacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Victor
vicstacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i'll buy one of your tires and pick it up if you're willing to sell just one