Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS:Procomp 8069 16x8 Wheels

Old 07-14-2010, 04:45 PM   #1
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
FS:Procomp 8069 16x8 Wheels NJ

SOLD

Im selling my procomp wheels. They are 16x8 6 on 5.5 with 4 inch backspacing. They are on my first gen and fit great and look great. Im not sure if they will fit on a 2nd gen. They are only 3 months old and are in new condition. No scratchs or anything. Im only selling them because im now working in a quarry and the sand is going to kill them.

$400 OBO with lugs and center caps. Local only. Im in northern NJ.

Attached Thumbnails
FS:Procomp 8069 16x8 Wheels-picture-078.jpg   FS:Procomp 8069 16x8 Wheels-picture-077.jpg   FS:Procomp 8069 16x8 Wheels-picture-079.jpg  
Old 07-14-2010, 04:53 PM   #2
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Damn.

Tell me, do the stock 265/70-16s fit on those?
Old 07-14-2010, 04:54 PM   #3
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
yes thats what im running on them.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:02 PM   #4
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
[Chatty bump]
That's what I thought it looked like. I've been admiring these on other 1st gens, but couldn't remember the make/model. They didn't have any caliper clearance issues, did they? Maybe that is only on the stamped steelies or 15s.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:06 PM   #5

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
No they didnt have any clearence issue. I was gonna do steelies until i found out they hit the calipers.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:40 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i thought the only 8069s in a 16 that would fit the tacos were a 4" BS?
Old 07-15-2010, 04:31 PM   #8

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i thought the only 8069s in a 16 that would fit the tacos were a 4" BS?

You are right they are 4" BS. IDK y i thought 4.5"
Old 07-16-2010, 06:37 PM   #11
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
bump for ya jerz boy
Old 07-16-2010, 06:55 PM   #12

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
bump for ya jerz boy

Thanks man. Hows the new truck.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:59 PM   #13
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
arent these 8069s?
Old 07-16-2010, 08:14 PM   #14
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwild View Post
Thanks man. Hows the new truck.
so far so good.(i hope i dont jinx myself) how do you like the 1st gen to your old 2nd gen??
Old 07-17-2010, 05:59 AM   #15

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremetaco2 View Post
arent these 8069s?

Yea i noticed that after i posted it. thanks.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:01 AM   #16

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
so far so good.(i hope i dont jinx myself) how do you like the 1st gen to your old 2nd gen??

Good. I like the 1st gen more then the 2nd. I dont regret it.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:21 AM   #17

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to the mod that fixed the title
Old 07-17-2010, 11:41 AM   #18
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwild View Post
Thanks to the mod that fixed the title
ur welcome
Old 07-17-2010, 12:27 PM   #19

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
They are off the truck. I added some more pics.