Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Stock Headlights 2010 {eBay}

Old 07-14-2010, 08:15 PM   #1
is_it_the_shoes is a jewel in the roughis_it_the_shoes is a jewel in the roughis_it_the_shoes is a jewel in the roughis_it_the_shoes is a jewel in the rough

is_it_the_shoes's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Stock Headlights 2010 {eBay}

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_720wt_1167

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Stock Headlights 2010 {eBay}-lights.jpg  
Old 07-14-2010, 09:04 PM   #2
Jettytaco is on a distinguished road
Jettytaco's Tacoma Gallery
do these fit 2006?
Old 07-15-2010, 12:32 AM   #4
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
F@#K! $60 for shipping? That's more than the headlights... lol
Old 07-15-2010, 09:22 AM   #5
is_it_the_shoes is a jewel in the roughis_it_the_shoes is a jewel in the roughis_it_the_shoes is a jewel in the roughis_it_the_shoes is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post

Yeah, thats why I started them off low. $60.00 would if they are going to the West Coast, so that would be one end of the country to the other. Like I said in the auction, I am packing them in the boxes I recieved my aftermarket ones in, so they safe and sound.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:19 AM   #6
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
rippp
Old 07-15-2010, 11:06 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewblink View Post
rippp

How much would stock headlights cost normally ??

If I have priced them too high, then I am sure the auction will end with no winners, and I will have to lower it. Based on what I was seing on ebay, I thought I was being pretty reasonable with bost starting amount and shipping. Either way, I will not be paying for the shipping cost, and I do not want to cheap out of packaging, and have them arrive damaged.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:11 AM   #8
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
What's the reserve price?
Old 07-15-2010, 11:14 AM   #9
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Ya shipping is high but it's all relative to what the reserve price is.

The set in this thread went for 150
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...tg-handle.html

Bump for the op...if the price is to high don't bid then
Old 07-15-2010, 11:24 AM   #10
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal! I bought a used set for $60 which was the cheapest I found in a year (Shipping was $20 but from only about 3 hours away). Most sets around here have gone for $150-200 when new.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:28 AM   #11
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give $150 and I live in Kentucky
Old 07-15-2010, 12:49 PM   #12
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
No the price of the headlights is great, $50 is a steal. I was just saying that's a lot for shipping
Old 07-16-2010, 05:24 AM   #13

There is no reserve price.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:27 PM   #14
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
WTF outbid by $2.50

WTF, I bid $250 (including shipping) and still didn't win! The winning Fcuker (if this guy is a member on here then congrats on out biddin me) out bid me by $2.50. Oh well you win some you lose some, really wanted these lights. If this guy does not pay up. Then PM maybe we can work something out.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:21 AM   #15

Sold