LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: FJ Cruiser Anthracite 16" wheels

Old 07-14-2010, 11:26 PM   #1
jackal is just really nicejackal is just really nicejackal is just really nicejackal is just really nice
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: FJ Cruiser Anthracite 16" wheels

SOLD

a friend has a brand new in box set of the FJ wheels he's thinking of selling and wants to know how much he can get for them. anyone interested? Its a set of 5. this is a feeler and the wheels arent mine hence no pics. also, there are pics all over the net but if you insist i'll get them when i can. as for price, again this is a feeler to see if he thinks they're worth selling. Also, I dont think 300 is going to cut it.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:08 AM   #2
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 07-15-2010, 09:36 AM   #4
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on Price and location I'd be interested.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:22 AM   #6
jackal is just really nicejackal is just really nicejackal is just really nicejackal is just really nice
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
we're both in sacramento and i travel to socal frequently and could bring them down if someone's interested. i'm not going to ship them for him and he cant get his act together to ship the wheels so its got to be face to face. he told me he'd like to post them for 1500 on craigslist. how realistic that is is questionable but whatever, they aint mine. if you're interested make an offer and i'll pass it along. at this point he's just seeing if they're worth trying to sell, otherwise he'll put them on his truck.

i'll be posting up a bunch of crap soon to sell including remote reservoir icons (fronts are new and rears are used) and a snug top super sport so if he hasnt sold it by then then i'll try again with my own sales.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:42 AM   #7
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
$600 is a fair price for a set of 5. I paid $488 for a set of 4 from the dealership.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:13 AM   #8
doubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nice

doubletaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal View Post
we're both in sacramento and i travel to socal frequently and could bring them down if someone's interested. i'm not going to ship them for him and he cant get his act together to ship the wheels so its got to be face to face. he told me he'd like to post them for 1500 on craigslist. how realistic that is is questionable but whatever, they aint mine. if you're interested make an offer and i'll pass it along. at this point he's just seeing if they're worth trying to sell, otherwise he'll put them on his truck.

i'll be posting up a bunch of crap soon to sell including remote reservoir icons (fronts are new and rears are used) and a snug top super sport so if he hasnt sold it by then then i'll try again with my own sales.
Yeah there's no way you'll get $1500 for them on here I bought mine for $125 each at the dealer.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:50 AM   #9
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
again, not my ish, i'm just passing on the message. not sure why he wants so much other than the fact that he seems to think they're very rare and people are going "crazy" for them on ebay. if this is really not the case then i dont really want to be involved in ripping people off so i'll forget about helping him out. if anyone is interested and think the price of 1200-1500 is fair then say so soon. thanks
Old 07-15-2010, 11:53 AM   #10
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
The black trail teams are the big dollar wheels! The silver and gray are not as rare.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:04 PM   #11
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
How about some pics?
Old 07-15-2010, 01:05 PM   #12
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
The black trail teams are the big dollar wheels! The silver and gray are not as rare.
ahh, i'll let him know. how much are the greys going for?
Old 07-15-2010, 01:10 PM   #13

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
others have said 125 from the dealer.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:10 PM   #14
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the fresno area if he's willing to drive i'll offer just below dealer price
Old 07-15-2010, 06:35 PM   #15
2000SIG is on a distinguished road
2000SIG's Tacoma Gallery
Fj wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletaco View Post
Yeah there's no way you'll get $1500 for them on here I bought mine for $125 each at the dealer.

Possible to get the dealer name and Phone number from this dealer?
Old 07-15-2010, 07:32 PM   #16
doubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nice

doubletaco's Tacoma Gallery
You would need to have the VIN from a 07 TRD cruiser to order them. Toyota will only sell them as replacements and you had to own one. My coworker had one and I'm good friends with the parts manager so I got lucky. It took three month's before I got all four.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #17
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
The anthracite fj wheels you can get on ebay from a dealer out in National City for less than $600 shipped coast to coast. There are a few threads already on here in regards to where to get the rims....I actually sold mine on craigslist for exactly what I paid for I gave the new buyer the receipt for the warranty. Ironically he was a salesman for toyota ...
Old 07-15-2010, 10:49 PM   #18
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
The anthracite fj wheels you can get on ebay from a dealer out in National City for less than $600 shipped coast to coast. There are a few threads already on here in regards to where to get the rims....I actually sold mine on craigslist for exactly what I paid for I gave the new buyer the receipt for the warranty. Ironically he was a salesman for toyota ...

600 for all 4?
Old 07-16-2010, 01:58 AM   #19

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
It is Frank Toyota.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:09 PM   #20
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
600 for all 4?
yes, I used buy it now and bing cashback.
$525 plus $85 shipping minus $42 bing cashback rebate. The cashback promotion ends at the end of this month & you have to use buy it now.
it was frank toyota too. thanks I could not remember.