Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS::Black headlights:: OEM ::

Old 07-15-2010, 07:44 AM   #1
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
FS::Black headlights:: OEM ::

SOLD

Old 07-15-2010, 12:09 PM   #3
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I need to BHLM mine soon lol but its too hot to run the oven

gl with yo sale
Old 07-15-2010, 12:35 PM   #4
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
I got the last set he did and they came out nice.bump for a good seller...
Old 07-15-2010, 12:41 PM   #5
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks shady... They made your truck look 100 times better haha.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:44 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
I need to BHLM mine soon lol but its too hot to run the oven

gl with yo sale
haha i know so cal weather was all gloomy for the past month and now its hotter than shit
Old 07-15-2010, 12:55 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
I'd get them if they were clear-cornered but they're not :/
I didnt know people liked that ... Buy some headlights and send them to me. ill do it for a price...
Old 07-15-2010, 12:58 PM   #9
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
ebay aftermarket crap? is it the whole headlight that sucks or just the electrical/wiring that sucks?
Old 07-15-2010, 02:15 PM   #10
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
ebay aftermarket crap? is it the whole headlight that sucks or just the electrical/wiring that sucks?
Well you have to splice the wires. It's not plug and play. And they leak, so you have to bake them anyways and put on good glue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewblink View Post
I didnt know people liked that ... Buy some headlights and send them to me. ill do it for a price...
Yeah I like it that way. I plan to model mine if I end up doing them after jandrews version here.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:17 PM   #11
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
Oh ok, they would be fine to use for a retrofit right? because I would be baking them, removing the crappy electrical system in them and putting in a brand new projector then resealing it myself
Old 07-15-2010, 02:19 PM   #12
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
Oh ok, they would be fine to use for a retrofit right? because I would be baking them, removing the crappy electrical system in them and putting in a brand new projector then resealing it myself
Yeah that'd be alright. I've never heard anyone saying anything about the plastic being cheap or anything, just that they leak.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:23 PM   #13
taco?
MotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: emt/cal fire
Name: Nate
MotoXdoer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
Well you have to splice the wires. It's not plug and play. And they leak, so you have to bake them anyways and put on good glue.

Yeah I like it that way. I plan to model mine if I end up doing them after jandrews version here.
buy from revotec. they absolutely dont leak. havent had flaws from mine or any of my friends. they do hold up even when u take them apart for a retro. 5 star seller.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:58 PM   #14

SOLD** Please Close. thanks
Old 07-15-2010, 07:35 PM   #15
TheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 63B
TheOtherGuy's Tacoma Gallery
My ebay ones occasionally have moisture in them, but I do live in one of the most humid places on earth.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:43 PM   #16
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bugs Life View Post
Uh.. my eBay BHLM lights were 100% plug and play with no problems whatsoever. I'm very happy with them.
x2
Old 07-15-2010, 10:11 PM   #17

Quote:
Uh.. my eBay BHLM lights were 100% plug and play with no problems whatsoever. I'm very happy with them.
Im pretty sure After Market is Crap compared to OEM... Toyota Made products.. Just my 2 cents.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:47 PM   #18
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
I have gottin lights from ebay before and know meny other's who have to, I have seen some good ones and more bad ones.from lecks to the covers going to crap within a year or sooner. I will take oem over affter market any day.the main thing I have seen from ebays lights is they leck , that's why I all ways add silicone to the sets I got or my friends get. If you do that you should be ok.i even do it to any tail lights I get to.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:25 AM   #19
Jobington is on a distinguished road
Name: Jared
Jobington's Tacoma Gallery
Those good for 07? Where are you shipping from?
Old 07-16-2010, 07:30 AM   #20
Rand Paul 2016

Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think I meant the projector lens ones. Yeah the OEM lookalikes are plug and play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobington View Post
Those good for 07? Where are you shipping from?
Read a couple posts up and it says they were sold.