Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05-10 center console net

Old 07-15-2010, 06:27 PM   #1
Hektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud of

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
05-10 center console net

For sale a center console net for 05 -10 Tacos. $16.50 shipped. Thanks
\
Old 07-15-2010, 06:36 PM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-15-2010, 06:38 PM   #3
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
ah, the infamous and rarely seen center console net. where in texas?
Old 07-15-2010, 06:53 PM   #4
Hektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud of

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
El Paso, tx
Old 07-15-2010, 07:12 PM   #6

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
pm replied
Old 07-15-2010, 10:11 PM   #7
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
You can order this part at any toyota dealership for $8...

Just picked mine up yesterday.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #8
Son of Baconator
unentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FCC(SW)
Name: Jacob
unentered's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to unentered Send a message via Skype™ to unentered
Looks like a hammock for a chihuahua good luck with the sale!
Old 07-16-2010, 12:54 AM   #9

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post

Really would you mind giving me the part number on your receipt. Since I work at a Toyota dealership and the net sells for 24.99 plus thanks. Also which leadership you got it from??
Old 07-16-2010, 07:09 AM   #10

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post

SOLD Hater!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2010, 08:02 AM   #11
str8up50 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: will
str8up50's Tacoma Gallery
Net

Got mine off ebay for like $15. When i bought my 2010 DC I wondered why there wasnt better organization in the center console area. Cruised around on ebay and found a net for the console. Sad that this thing couldnt come with the truck i bought. Its not the best but its better than nothing!!

Anyone else have any ideas on better console storage
Old 07-16-2010, 08:36 AM   #12
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hektor View Post
SOLD Hater!!!!!!
Wasn't hating man. Actually didn't know if different Toyota dealerships charge different prices for certain things. Would be stupid if they did but I guess its not different than selling the same truck for thousands less in different regions.

Glad you were able to sell it for more than twice what I paid for mine, new. F'ers are rare.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:37 AM   #13

Firefighter:
Quote:
Really would you mind giving me the part number on your receipt. Since I work at a Toyota dealership and the net sells for 24.99 plus thanks. Also which leadership you got it from??
Precision Toyota.

Part # 58299-ad020

Number to Precision Toyota is 5207955565

Sells for $8.35.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:39 AM   #14
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Mine came with my truck and I have no use for it. It's still in a plastic bag. What do you guys put in it or use it for. Examples?
Old 07-16-2010, 08:42 AM   #15
Canadian Member
Scooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Scooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8up50 View Post
Got mine off ebay for like $15. When i bought my 2010 DC I wondered why there wasnt better organization in the center console area. Cruised around on ebay and found a net for the console. Sad that this thing couldnt come with the truck i bought. Its not the best but its better than nothing!!

Anyone else have any ideas on better console storage
Odd, but my 08 came with one. It was in a plastic zip lock bag either in the console, or the glove box when I picked up the truck. It was there along with the net for the cubby hole behind the back seat of my DC. It works great for keeping a few CDs from rattling around.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:43 AM   #16
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim920 View Post
Mine came with my truck and I have no use for it. It's still in a plastic bag. What do you guys put in it or use it for. Examples?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrmZAXezkhA
Old 07-16-2010, 08:46 AM   #17
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Weirdo.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:38 PM   #18

Firefighter:
Quote:
Still don't believe me?

I should buy a grip of these and sell them for a couple bucks more.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:52 PM   #19
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Found this. http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...layCatalogid=0

Mine didn't come with one which I thought was weird, but whatever don't really need it.