LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT Chrome Rear Bumper for a Black One---Houston

Old 07-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #1
Brandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brandon###'s Tacoma Gallery
WTT Chrome Rear Bumper for a Black One---Houston

I have a perfect chrome bumper I'm looking to trade for a Black one. Let me know if you'd be interested.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:30 PM   #2
APTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
GL
Old 07-16-2010, 05:22 AM   #3
Brandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by APTJ View Post
GL
I know. Some people like chrome, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
Old 07-16-2010, 05:38 AM   #4
PineBarrenTaco has a spectacular aura aboutPineBarrenTaco has a spectacular aura aboutPineBarrenTaco has a spectacular aura about

PineBarrenTaco's Tacoma Gallery
You can buy one here for $164

https://www.toyotapartsbarn.com/toyo...oma-parts.html
Old 07-16-2010, 08:10 AM   #5

^that site lists a "street pkg" after you select the sr5 option. What is that? And there isn't a place to select the color..
Old 07-16-2010, 08:13 AM   #6
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Everytime I see a base model Taco in a parking lot, I'm always tempted to wait for the owner to come out and ask him if he wants to trade my chrome bumper and grill for his.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:24 AM   #7
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon### View Post
I know. Some people like chrome, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
keep looking...i posted an add on CL and the next day i was swapping my chrome bumper out for a black one and the guy gave me $50!!
Old 07-16-2010, 08:48 AM   #9
I've got the FUNK
dgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 91W - Medic
dgr540's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulySSes View Post
Everytime I see a base model Taco in a parking lot, I'm always tempted to wait for the owner to come out and ask him if he wants to trade my chrome bumper and grill for his.
I am the same way. There is 2 base models around the corner from my house I always want to ask.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:01 AM   #10

Sounds like craigslist is the way to go then. Thanks for the tip!
Old 07-16-2010, 06:42 PM   #11
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
I have a chrome and want the base black, not even bsp, and it's still hard to find someone to swap. Does anyone know the difference between the street package bumper and the base bumper bumper? They have different part numbers. Also, the street package is the cheapest one the site listed. On a side note, the douchebags at my local junkyard wanted 550 for a used base one.........wtf?
Old 07-16-2010, 06:47 PM   #12
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon### View Post
Sounds like craigslist is the way to go then. Thanks for the tip!

I saw your CL ad. Let me know how it goes as I'll probably do the same at a later date.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:59 PM   #13
I've got the FUNK
dgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 91W - Medic
dgr540's Tacoma Gallery
LoL that might be mine. I am setting up to meet someone for a trade like Saturday or Sunday.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:17 PM   #14

yeah that wasnt my ad. i did see it though. post up pics of your new bumper when you get it on.