LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT/WTB Super White Grill

Old 07-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #1
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
WTT/WTB Super White Grill

Hey guys i have a stock chrome grill and i also have a blacked out satoshi grill (that i made) and i would be willing to trade for a super white grill!! I would like to keep the mesh from my satoshi but i got mine for 20 bucks from customcargrills.com

If you would like to trade your super white grill for one of mine i would be willing to pay as well

Thanks guys!
Old 07-16-2010, 09:29 AM   #2
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-16-2010, 11:11 AM   #3
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
ttt