Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Roof Rack/Rails, Baja Bumper, Off-Road HID Lights, Sliders, LT Kit.

Old 07-16-2010, 11:02 PM   #1
Awesome Member
tacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
tacomakid89's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Roof Rack/Rails, Baja Bumper, Off-Road HID Lights, Sliders, LT Kit.

Just like the title says. I am looking to buy either a roof rack or some roof rails, a baja bumper, some off road HID lights (preferrably 2 pencil beam and 2 fog lights), some sliders for a double cab short bed and im going to be going LT on my truck so if anybody has an LT kit for sale or some nice coil over shocks, then please let me know. I am located in SoCal. Thank you very much.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:05 PM   #2
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Soooooo, pretty much, you just want everything awesome for your Tacoma right? Cause thats a good list you got.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:01 AM   #3
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Cant wait to see what you put together. Here are some suggestions.

LT

Here is a nice LT kit for sale.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ravel-kit.html

Here is a bad to the bone LT race kit for sale. If you dont do rear LT at the same time the front LT kit is too extreme.

http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160608

Bumper

Have Tim at DMZ build you one. He is probably the best Toyota builder in So Cal.

http://www.dmzfab.com/zone.html

Lights

Buy new lights. I just went through a lot of hassle buying "gently used HIDs"

Roof rack

Have DMZ make you a custom roof rack if you want to keep it simple for lights. Here is one pre-made roof rack if you like it.

http://www.trdparts4u.com/scripts/pr...dProduct=-8393
Old 07-18-2010, 08:48 AM   #4
Awesome Member
tacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06HAOLE View Post
Cant wait to see what you put together. Here are some suggestions.

LT

Here is a nice LT kit for sale.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ravel-kit.html

Here is a bad to the bone LT race kit for sale. If you dont do rear LT at the same time the front LT kit is too extreme.

http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160608

Bumper

Have Tim at DMZ build you one. He is probably the best Toyota builder in So Cal.

http://www.dmzfab.com/zone.html

Lights

Buy new lights. I just went through a lot of hassle buying "gently used HIDs"

Roof rack

Have DMZ make you a custom roof rack if you want to keep it simple for lights. Here is one pre-made roof rack if you like it.

http://www.trdparts4u.com/scripts/pr...dProduct=-8393
Yes I have been thinking about that kit. It is a nice set up that he has. And wow that is one bad ass kit, that thing has so much travel. As far as the bumper goes im thinkin either DMZ or theres a member on here that makes some prettty good ones. Thanks for the tip on the lights, ill keep that in mind. Thats a pretty tight roof rack, I still need to find some rails then. Thanks for the help.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:21 PM   #6
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
browse

www.dezertrangers.com and www.race-dezert.com

here is a camburg kit and front fiberglass on DR

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/part...ies/119569.htm

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/part...ies/118886.htm
Old 07-20-2010, 06:49 PM   #9
taco?
MotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: emt/cal fire
Name: Nate
MotoXdoer's Tacoma Gallery
since u have a 4x4 get his lt kit. he has a prerunner, thats 4+inches of travel. by the time u get the front and rear done lt, ur truck with sit slightly higher up front. shocktaco can build u sliders and prerunner bumper if u want to pm him on costs. go with a reinforced mounting plate on ur offroad lights. either strong abs or metal light housing so they dont crack.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:56 AM   #10
Awesome Member

Alright thanks. Ya I think I am going to have shock taco make me a bumper, for the price I cant go wrong, I just gotta wait till he comes to SoCal again. Or possibly make a trip up there one of these weekends.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:35 AM   #12
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
Anybody?
Ive got a bunch of Soltek Fuego HIDs for sale.

Here is the link for light specs and price for comparison.

https://www.bajadesigns.com/NET/C-16...+4+INCH+LIGHTS

$1000 shipped to you for (5) Fuego HIDs and light bar.

Old 09-15-2010, 01:18 PM   #13
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
^I want that bumper
Old 09-15-2010, 03:22 PM   #15
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Seriously. Who made your bumper? It's nice.
x2 Who made it??
Old 09-15-2010, 04:43 PM   #16
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
^I want that bumper
Quote:
Seriously. Who made your bumper? It's nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
x2 Who made it??
Haha. Thanks guys. Ted Wiens Offroad in Las Vegas made it. Your local fab shop could knock it out with ease.