Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB : 2'nd Gen Sway Bar End Links

Old 07-17-2010, 06:56 AM   #1
benk0 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ben
benk0's Tacoma Gallery
WTB : 2'nd Gen Sway Bar End Links

Looking for a pair of OEM sway bar end links.

Thanks!
Old 07-17-2010, 05:12 PM   #3
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
I removed my front sway bar and have the links. Make me an offer.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:01 AM   #4
benk0 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ben
benk0's Tacoma Gallery
I can offer you $40 for the pair and I'll cover shipping.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:31 PM   #5
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 07-18-2010, 02:34 PM   #6
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a set as well if it doesn't work out.