LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking for bed cleats and minor accessories

Old 07-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #1
bandelejc is on a distinguished road
bandelejc's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for bed cleats and minor accessories

I totaled my 2007 Tacoma a few weeks ago and just bought a used 2008 in excellent condition. I forgot to take items like the bed cleats, cargo net inside the center console, cigarette lighter, etc. out of the wrecked truck. The new one is missing those items and I'm finding that they're ridiculously expensive new. If anyone has these items for sale or knows where I can get them at a reasonable price, I'd appreciate any info. Thanks.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:32 PM   #2
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
4 bed cleats $45.00 shipped to Maryland.
If I have the cig lighter I can throw it in too.
I will look.
Let me know if this works for you.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:27 PM   #3
This works for me. I just joined, how do I get payment to you?
Old 07-18-2010, 05:02 PM   #4
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I will send you a P.M. for payment and shipping.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:06 PM   #5
whitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
whitetaco02's Tacoma Gallery
I have a center console net here.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ht-holder.html
Old 07-18-2010, 09:21 PM   #6
Hektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud of

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...layCatalogid=0
here is a link for the new super cheap!!! $6.39... your welcome
Old 07-19-2010, 05:09 AM   #7
Thanks for cargo net info.

Thanks for the info on the nets. Have placed an order.