Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2008 Rugged Trail edition ALL black

Old 07-18-2010, 07:53 AM   #1
jsarge12345 is on a distinguished road
jsarge12345's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2008 Rugged Trail edition ALL black

For sale is my 2008 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 access cab. I am the only owner of the truck and it currently has 53xxx miles on it and it is in incredible shape. It comes with a 4.0L V6, 6 speed manual, 6 disc CD changer, factory black Toyota Baja wheels, Bilstein shocks, 265/75/16R BFG all terrains, rear differential locker, front skid plate, power windows and door locks, 32% window tint on the front two windows, and many more! All of the listed options are part of the Rugged Trail and SR5 edition of the Tacoma that toyota offered on a limited basis. I have never had a problem with this truck and it drives great and the 6speed manual is a blast to drive! I have also regularly changed to oil with Mobil 1 full synthetic oil from the day that I purchased the vehicle in 2008. I am selling only to upgrade to a bigger truck to carry more passengers. Please email if interested. Thanks! jsarge12345@yahoo.com

Price is $22000
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 2008 Rugged Trail edition ALL black-turd.jpg  
Old 07-18-2010, 08:49 AM   #2
Its all mod on the inside
hoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud of

Navy: DCC(SW/AW)
hoeflich's Tacoma Gallery
Just in case

Hey man, I know this is a long shot...but I would love to have those wheels!
Old 07-18-2010, 08:51 AM   #3
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Pay $22000 for the wheels and he'll throw in the truck for free!!
Old 07-18-2010, 08:53 AM   #4
hoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud of

!

Why didnt I think of that...Pm sent! Dick hole.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:10 AM   #5
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoeflich View Post
Dick hole.
Guilty as charged! I love me some common sense!!!
Old 07-18-2010, 09:13 AM   #6

they make that in nebraska?
Old 07-18-2010, 09:21 AM   #7
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery

Porkins bump.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:23 AM   #8
02YotaGuy has a spectacular aura about02YotaGuy has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: Current Active Duty, Intel
Name: Matthew
02YotaGuy's Tacoma Gallery
If I wasn't moving to the other side of the world I'd seriously consider buying it... VERY NICE TRUCK!!
Old 07-18-2010, 09:30 AM   #9

my bad op...cant help myself at times...
Old 07-18-2010, 09:38 AM   #10
at 02yota...thanks man! i appreciate that! good luck overseas! the truck is an awesome machine to own! just need room for kids soon! i wasnt planning on those when i got the truck lol
Old 07-19-2010, 04:38 AM   #11
Price Change

I can lower it down to $21500