Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Bilstein 5100s front & rear and tsb aal

Old 07-18-2010, 10:24 AM   #1
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Bilstein 5100s front & rear and tsb aal

i bought these off tw with the intentions of lifting my truck and runnin 285s and all that good stuff. but after they been sitting in my room for a few weeks, ive changed my mind

ive got only one pic but i can take some more if needed. id like to sell as a set but i will do seperately. $300+ shipping takes them.

Old 07-18-2010, 10:27 AM   #2
michaelmad21 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
michaelmad21's Tacoma Gallery
are they new or used????
Old 07-18-2010, 10:32 AM   #3
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

used. i bought them from 2 members here. but all i did was take them out of the box for pics. so i still consider them second hand.

fronts came from UofA Taco with 2k on them
rears and aal came from solus694 with 9-10k

i never mounted them on my truck
Old 07-18-2010, 10:42 AM   #4
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
DON'T SELL!!!!!!

But DANG i need some rears!
Old 07-18-2010, 10:47 AM   #5

trade ya rears for the raptor
Old 07-18-2010, 11:11 AM   #6
aaronpatter will become famous soon enoughaaronpatter will become famous soon enough
aaronpatter's Tacoma Gallery
bilsteins

Hey I am definetely interested, could you provide a shipping quote to 98 295 Washington.
thanks alot,
Old 07-18-2010, 11:41 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronpatter View Post
Hey I am definetely interested, could you provide a shipping quote to 98 295 Washington.
thanks alot,
ups says about $55 to Sumas WA. but ur info says u live in Vancouver, Canada?
Old 07-18-2010, 11:46 AM   #8
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ups says about $55 to Sumas WA. but ur info says u live in Vancouver, Canada?
Sumas is a Washington/Canada border town. He may know someone there that
can receive them and he could get them into Canada without paying extra funds.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:48 AM   #9

oh ok i got ya. just seemed kinda sketchy ya know. but if its legit im cool with it
Old 07-18-2010, 12:30 PM   #10
lIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM
Name: Chad
lIlOtAcO's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent coming to Jax FL. zip is 32225
Old 07-18-2010, 03:22 PM   #11
lIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM
Name: Chad
lIlOtAcO's Tacoma Gallery
2nd pm sent
Old 07-18-2010, 03:26 PM   #12

pm's received and replied
Old 07-18-2010, 05:33 PM   #13
aaronpatter will become famous soon enoughaaronpatter will become famous soon enough
thanks for the reply,
Not sketchy at all, just way easier and cheaper to ship to the US. I can avoid brokerage fees that the shipping companies apply to the cost. Also the border guards are usually pretty lenient when it comes to paying for the duties and used items. I need the night to crunch some numbers and I'll pm you in the morning.
thanks
Old 07-18-2010, 06:30 PM   #14
Is the aal designed to install along with the tsb or is it the tsb replacement? How much will it increase my ride height?
Old 07-18-2010, 06:58 PM   #15

the aal is designed to be installed with the tsb replacement leafs from toyota. it gives about 1.5"

on another note: a local guy called and is supposed to check everything out tomorrow. ill let yall know if they become no longer available.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:58 AM   #16
Hey, I'll have to pass as I don't have the tsb, its nearly impossible to convince toyota up here in Canada. I've been talking with toyota canada and they won't issue a tsb even though I can't put 400 pounds in the back without bottoming out. I think im going to just replace the whole leaf pack when I do the suspension. thanks
Old 07-19-2010, 07:07 AM   #17
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronpatter View Post
Hey, I'll have to pass as I don't have the tsb, its nearly impossible to convince toyota up here in Canada. I've been talking with toyota canada and they won't issue a tsb even though I can't put 400 pounds in the back without bottoming out. I think im going to just replace the whole leaf pack when I do the suspension. thanks
I was under the impression that the canadian trucks already had the TSB done by default
Old 07-19-2010, 07:42 AM   #18
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for the OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
I was under the impression that the canadian trucks already had the TSB done by default
Aaron probably has a US spec tacoma.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:45 AM   #19
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Ah good call. I didn't even think of that.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:09 AM   #20
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent about aal's