Notices

need black tailgate

Old 07-18-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
bambam is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Name: David
bambam's Tacoma Gallery
need black tailgate

i live in Louisville Ky, i bent my gate loading my atv and now know how week the gates are. my truck is a black 2007 tacoma i will drive to pick it up. i have called all the junk yards in Ky and no luck and Toyota wants $1000 to fix it. please help thanks guys
Old 07-18-2010, 03:53 PM   #2
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
How bad is it bent? You got a pic we can see?
$1000 to FIX it or to replace it?
I would talk to a body shop and see what they say and then after they fix it (if you go that route) reinforce it (see pic).

But who knows, maybe you will get lucky and someone will have one laying around.
Good luck!

Old 07-18-2010, 04:08 PM   #3
bambam is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Name: David
bambam's Tacoma Gallery
no pics i took it to the Toyota body shop and a local body shop and they said it was bent too bad to fix. its now at my cousins house. it was $1000 to replace it was not fixable
Old 07-18-2010, 04:15 PM   #4
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam View Post
no pics i took it to the Toyota body shop and a local body shop and they said it was bent too bad to fix. its now at my cousins house. it was $1000 to replace it was not fixable
bummer