Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05+ OEM Toolbox

Old 07-18-2010, 06:45 PM   #1
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
FS: 05+ OEM Toolbox

SOLD

I have a 05+ Tacoma OEM Toolbox for sale. It does need a new lock mechanism which you can get at any dealer for about $75.

The overall condition is very good. No large scratches or dents. There is couple spots where the box rubbed against white paint so it left a couple marks but they are not visible when installed in the bed. It does not come with any bolts or nuts to mount it. You will need to purchase them yourself. Only needs 3 bolts that attach to the factory bed railing.

Asking $100.00 firm (cash or paypal only) and Trades will be considered...

Local pickup only. I am located in Tulare, CA which is 45 miles South of Fresno and 45 miles North of Bakersfield right off the 99 Freeway.

PM me for any questions.

More info on the box and retail price: http://www.trdparts4u.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=29609

Lock Mechanism, enter part # PT767-35050-BL
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=searchCatalogOEM&siteid=214311

Old 07-19-2010, 08:22 AM   #2
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ttt
Old 07-19-2010, 12:47 PM   #3
LVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LVTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
PM
Old 07-19-2010, 11:01 PM   #4

bump
Old 07-20-2010, 08:57 PM   #6

bump
Old 07-20-2010, 09:02 PM   #7
HotTacoRod
kdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nice

kdgrenzebach's Tacoma Gallery
i agree, all the deals are in cali. I live in STL looking for a truck/tool box, now i like the oem style and i'm in need of a tonneau cover. About to buy new, but hollding out for used mods... Where u at chicago, stl, indi, or kc??
Old 07-20-2010, 10:08 PM   #8
Bean&Cheese Taco
tiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to all
Army: E-2   13Fox
Name: VIC
tiresmokintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
Why are all the deals in Cali! Damn it!
X2 every time i see something good i get all excited and then i find out they live in cali. happens every time.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:00 PM   #9

Sorry guys but this thing would be a bitch to ship...I would only consider shipping if the buyer pays for shipping and packaging of the tool box at UPS store.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:59 PM   #10

bump
Old 07-21-2010, 11:29 PM   #11

Trades considered! Post'em up!
Old 07-21-2010, 11:32 PM   #12
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
maybe I'll have Samantha Olive-Juice Meier aka MsTRD pick this up for me.

**paging MsTRD, your assistance is required on isle 12**
Old 07-21-2010, 11:47 PM   #13
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
That's a little far for me buddy, like 5 hours
Old 07-21-2010, 11:49 PM   #14
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTRD View Post

sad face.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:56 PM   #15

Quote:
I can meet you in Fresno if that helps
Old 07-22-2010, 09:44 PM   #16
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks but that only cuts an hour, i just don't have the time. Sorry guys
Old 07-22-2010, 11:19 PM   #17
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks but that only cuts an hour, i just don't have the time. Sorry guys

its all gravy, Olive-Juice.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:27 PM   #18
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
off topic but, I love Apple Annies
Old 07-23-2010, 10:08 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
off topic but, I love Apple Annies
Apple Annie's in Tulare!?!
Old 07-23-2010, 10:30 AM   #20
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah everytime I go through there I stop there, you don't like it I'm assuming?