Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: Pioneer Premier AVIC F90BT

Old 07-18-2010, 09:19 PM   #1
Taco Lantern
Altonymous is on a distinguished road
Altonymous's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Pioneer Premier AVIC F90BT

I'm thinking about selling my F90BT Nav unit. I had it installed in my '08 Evo and I was considering moving it over to the Taco, but now I'm not sure I want to bother.

I was thinking about asking $500+ shipping for it. What do you guys think, would anyone be interested?
Old 07-19-2010, 04:27 AM   #2
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
those go on ebay all day for 350.. fyi
Old 07-19-2010, 05:08 AM   #3
pineapple805808 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
pineapple805808's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics?
Old 07-19-2010, 05:11 AM   #4
rjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Riley
rjclemen's Tacoma Gallery
I can pick it up local but like the man above the price is a little high. I am very interested though maybe we could work out a deal.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:00 AM   #5
Taco Lantern
Altonymous is on a distinguished road
Altonymous's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to check out eBay and see what they are selling for. If it's only worth $350 now, I'll give it to my brother or something.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:06 AM   #6
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine brand new about a year ago for $499... they are much cheaper now... sorry
Old 07-19-2010, 11:23 AM   #7
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
who wouldn't you put it in your taco?
Im running a F900 and it fits/sounds nice