Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Lookin for...

Old 07-19-2010, 01:07 AM   #1
YeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Honor Guard-Now out of Honor Guard getting ready for MK "A" School
Name: Thomas
YeahYeah's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin for...

Hey yall. I will be leaving for a couple of months but when I get back I want this stuff immediately so I don't have to wait around. I will be keepin in touch with who ever says that they have the parts. I currently own a 2007 access cab 2wd prerunner tacoma. I want to find all the parts necessary to make this beast become a 4x4. The cv parts, drive shafts, transfer case.... everything. I just need information on the quality of the parts you try to sell me. Looking for decent price for all one package. Like I said I won't be back for two months but will keep in contact with anyone that is willing to sell their parts. Thank you.
Old 07-19-2010, 01:15 AM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
You're going to get a handful of this generic response:

"Just trade in for a 4x4."

Hopefully you can find what you're looking for...
Old 07-19-2010, 01:19 AM   #3
YeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha, ya thats what I was expecting. but no, I want to get my hands dirty and do something to my truck knowing I did it. so to all those with those responses, save it. not tradin in... gonna do the work.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:14 AM   #4
oldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really nice
Coast Guard: AMT
Name: Jeff
oldsman71442's Tacoma Gallery
Got some stock spindles for the price of shipping from 96797
Old 07-20-2010, 12:44 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsman71442 View Post
Got some stock spindles for the price of shipping from 96797
Ok ok, soundin good. ill keep in touch. any little part will do.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:12 AM   #6
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYeah View Post
Ok ok, soundin good. ill keep in touch. any little part will do.
Prerunners have the same spindles as the 4x4's...
Old 07-20-2010, 07:01 PM   #7

05offroad, is yours 4x?
Old 07-20-2010, 09:11 PM   #8
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
suggestion...go hang out on ttora.com. hopefully you can find some guys that did SAS's and get all their stuff...or contact allpro or demelo offroad to see if they have done some SAS's in their garages and have all the leftover parts...
Old 07-20-2010, 10:33 PM   #9
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYeah View Post
05offroad, is yours 4x?
Nope I'm 4x2...locker in the rear.