LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Free to a good home! Stock suspension

Old 07-19-2010, 01:40 PM   #1
soilsample has a spectacular aura aboutsoilsample has a spectacular aura aboutsoilsample has a spectacular aura about
Name: Donald
soilsample's Tacoma Gallery
Free to a good home! Stock suspension

Hey everyone!
This forum was very good to me when I was a Tacoma driver..... which I am no longer. So as a small pay back, here goes!

FREE TO A GOOD HOME! You just have to come get it, or pay for shipping.

Stock take off suspension from my 4x4 double cab Tacoma.

Front: These are the complete coil overs from the front, still all put together with springs. They were only on my truck for about 4000 miles. I have the boxes from the Ultimate lift coil overs that I can use for shipping. Be warned, they are heavy.

Also have a Passenger's side Upper control arm in decent shape.... not bent or broken, just a few scratches and surface rust. But what the hell, It's free! I don't know if I have a box for it..... but i'll try if you need it shipped.

REAR: Stock shocks in very good condition.... only about 4k miles.

I live near Lake Charles Louisiana and would be willing to meet somebody nearby to hook em up with these parts!

Don't have pics of this stuff, but it's free..... so hopefully the mods will cut me some slack!

Donald
Old 07-19-2010, 02:19 PM   #2
4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Reagan
4cyltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
dam thats nice but to bad im to far. oohs wells GL with who ever gets them cause its a steal!! XD
Old 07-19-2010, 02:20 PM   #3
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
damn, there is a guy selling his stock suspension for $225 on here
Old 07-19-2010, 03:58 PM   #4
3fitty will become famous soon enough3fitty will become famous soon enough
Name: Lambone
3fitty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by soilsample View Post
Hey everyone!
This forum was very good to me when I was a Tacoma driver..... which I am no longer. So as a small pay back, here goes!

FREE TO A GOOD HOME! You just have to come get it, or pay for shipping.

Stock take off suspension from my 4x4 double cab Tacoma.

Front: These are the complete coil overs from the front, still all put together with springs. They were only on my truck for about 4000 miles. I have the boxes from the Ultimate lift coil overs that I can use for shipping. Be warned, they are heavy.

Also have a Passenger's side Upper control arm in decent shape.... not bent or broken, just a few scratches and surface rust. But what the hell, It's free! I don't know if I have a box for it..... but i'll try if you need it shipped.

REAR: Stock shocks in very good condition.... only about 4k miles.

I live near Lake Charles Louisiana and would be willing to meet somebody nearby to hook em up with these parts!

Don't have pics of this stuff, but it's free..... so hopefully the mods will cut me some slack!

Donald
I'll take 'em all. I have a first gen but my brother-in-law has a second gen and he would love me forever if I got him these. I'm in South Mississippi so maybe we could meet somewhere?
Old 07-19-2010, 04:17 PM   #5
3fitty will become famous soon enough3fitty will become famous soon enough
Name: Lambone
3fitty's Tacoma Gallery
stock suspension

PM sent
Old 07-19-2010, 04:43 PM   #6
soilsample has a spectacular aura aboutsoilsample has a spectacular aura aboutsoilsample has a spectacular aura about
Name: Donald
soilsample's Tacoma Gallery
To 3fitty,

Voo Doo sent the first request for these parts and he lives close to me so I'm gonna hook him up with these parts.
If something changes I'll let you know first!

Thanks
Donald