Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tacomas for Sale?????

Old 07-19-2010, 10:13 PM   #1
Motoswimmer is on a distinguished road
Motoswimmer's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Tacomas for Sale?????

Hello my name is Sam and I am currently a incoming freshman in college and have a tremendous love for Toyotas and especially Tacomas. When I was 16 I purchased a 95' Tacoma 3.4 V6 and this truck has been the best thing in my life from getting me out of tight spots to making me untouchable during bad wheather it was amazing. But unfortunatly my truck was part of the frame recall and it is now gone... Iam currently driving a chevy blazer by default and hate it. Please if anyone knows of a Tacoma for sale for a good price please let me know... I will be leaving for college in the fall so i need one with a reasonable price.. but something reliable I NEED ANOTHER TACOMA!!!!
Old 07-19-2010, 10:15 PM   #2
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
You might wanna put your location and how much your willing to spend. You might also might wanna put what year tacoma you want. There are some tacomas in the buy sell thread. Good luck! Check craigslist also and welcome to TW!
Old 07-19-2010, 11:32 PM   #4
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine from AUTOTRADER..check there also.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:43 PM   #5
Motoswimmer is on a distinguished road
Motoswimmer's Tacoma Gallery
Angry

Thanks Guys.

Im lookin for a
  • 3.4L V6
  • 5 spd if possible
  • xtra cab
  • 96-2000
  • under 7000
  • NO RUST ON FRAME dont wana loose another..
I know this might be pushing it but Im on my way to college and need something like my old tacoma for a price that a college student can afford. I live in Richmond Indiana and Ive been searching since december on craigslist, autotrader, and everywhere else... im frustrated..
Old 07-21-2010, 10:07 AM   #6
mpleitez will become famous soon enough
mpleitez's Tacoma Gallery
CA

My buddy is selling one in Ca for 2k but it needs a driveshaft and complete rear axle. Its a 99 4x4 access cab I thhink you could get a driveshaft and complete rear axle for less than 7k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoswimmer View Post
Thanks Guys.

Im lookin for a
  • 3.4L V6
  • 5 spd if possible
  • xtra cab
  • 96-2000
  • under 7000
  • NO RUST ON FRAME dont wana loose another..
I know this might be pushing it but Im on my way to college and need something like my old tacoma for a price that a college student can afford. I live in Richmond Indiana and Ive been searching since december on craigslist, autotrader, and everywhere else... im frustrated..
Old 07-21-2010, 10:16 AM   #7
mpleitez will become famous soon enough
mpleitez's Tacoma Gallery
Las vegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpleitez View Post
My buddy is selling one in Ca for 2k but it needs a driveshaft and complete rear axle. Its a 99 4x4 access cab I thhink you could get a driveshaft and complete rear axle for less than 7k
or this mAYBE http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...acoma-4x4.html