Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

soCal- Dirtbike gear

Old 07-20-2010, 10:31 AM   #1
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
soCal- Dirtbike gear

Well this stuff has been sitting in my closet since I got my truck, I don't ride anymore so time to sell.

boots and helmet sold---

$25 azonic pants size 34+ they got alot of room (used 1 trip)

all this stuff is pretty clean and needs to be used.

I prefer local pickup, shipping is all you and probly not worth it.

thanx
Attached Thumbnails
soCal- Dirtbike gear-img_0714-1-.jpg  
Old 07-20-2010, 01:44 PM   #3
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
pm replied
Old 07-20-2010, 05:30 PM   #5
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
pending
Old 07-30-2010, 03:03 PM   #6
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Received helmet googles and boots. Great seller thanks!
Old 07-30-2010, 03:07 PM   #7
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
thanx Tengotaco

pants are still available for anyone.....