LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: Stock non-jbl radio

Old 07-20-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Stock non-jbl radio

Hey guys!
I just bought a new headunit from Grizzbear (member on TW) and when it gets in I will be removing my stock radio and using the new one. If everything goes properly then I will no longer need my stereo. It comes in friday so it won't be too long.

Everything is in working condition, I just want a new headunit for future stereo upgrades! There is a scratch on the right side, other than that it is in perfect condition!

$50 OBO...I will consider all offers!!
I'm located in Baton Rouge, LA (shipping will be on your dime)

Old 07-21-2010, 08:37 AM   #2
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
bump!
Old 07-21-2010, 09:31 PM   #3
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
bumpppp
Old 07-22-2010, 02:03 PM   #4
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
bump!! Make me an offer!