Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Stock Exhaust

Old 07-20-2010, 05:44 PM   #1
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
Stock Exhaust

i kept this thing around just in case i would change my mind and want to go back to stock, but i dont think thats happening anytime soon (if ever)

60$ OBO let me know would prefer local meet up
Old 07-20-2010, 05:48 PM   #2
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Royce
yamaha73's Tacoma Gallery
hey sorry this isnt about buying it but hows ur super 40 sound? ive been looking for an exhaust for my truck and all ive owned were v8's and the super 40 sounded awesome on them but wat about on our v6's
Old 07-20-2010, 05:50 PM   #3
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
No problem dude don't worry about it!! I'm not running the super 40 however. I'm running the Flowmaster 40, it sounded like crap ... UNTIL I got 3" piping dumped behind the axle, and with the addition of my trd intake it sounds great now!! I do feel like I lost some backpressure with the 3" piping but its worth it!! ITS LOUD!! (sounds worse in the cab but it sounds great outside)
Old 07-20-2010, 05:59 PM   #4
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Royce
yamaha73's Tacoma Gallery
o got it alright thanks man. hmmm ive looked up so many but still cant decide because i dont want it to sound ricey ya know and i was thinking about taking it out the side in front of the back tire
Old 10-05-2010, 04:38 PM   #5
BUMPBUMPBUMP