LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05-10 Tacoma TRD 4x4 Parts - Mud Flaps - TSB Rear Springs - Etc

Old 07-20-2010, 06:46 PM   #1
mandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud of

mandzach's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05-10 Tacoma TRD 4x4 Parts - Mud Flaps - TSB Rear Springs - Etc

These parts all came off my 07 DC TRD 4X4 Tacoma. All the parts are basically new and have been sitting in my garage all boxed up. I say they are like new because I special ordered my truck from my dealer, when the new truck arrived I had my dealer install new shocks, front and rear springs, etc. These parts never received more than 15 miles on them. The only exception is the rear TSB spring packs, these were recently traded for my OEM pack at the dealer. They were installed and driven 300 miles while I waited to have my new Deavers built. Then they came off, they are basically new.
I am located in Las Vegas and would prefer to deal locally to avoid the shipping. If you want them shipped to you, we may be able to work out a deal if you are willing to pay for S&H. I will deliver within 20mi of 89149.

05-10' OEM Upper Control Arms: $50.00 or BO.

05-10' TSB Rear Springs - 4x4 DC: $145.00 or BO. SOLD

05-10' Front and Rear OEM Mud Flaps - 4x4: $80.00 or BO. SOLD

05-10' Rear Bilstein Shocks- 4x4 DC: $50.00 or BO.SOLD

05-10' Front Bilstein shocks and TRD Springs - 4x4 DC: $140.00 or BO. SOLD

05-10' TRD OEM Alloy Wheels: $200.00 or BO.

Old 07-20-2010, 07:05 PM   #2
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
I'll get the flaps.. sent you PM... let me know
Old 07-20-2010, 08:05 PM   #3
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 07-20-2010, 09:35 PM   #5
sorinc is on a distinguished road
sorinc's Tacoma Gallery
im intrested in the leaf springs. do you know how much they weigh?
Old 07-21-2010, 06:32 AM   #6
mandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud of

I have replied to all PM's.

If you want me to ship any of these parts, make me an offer of total payment including shipping and I will let you know if I will take the offer once I calculate shipping costs.

Sorry but I am not going to figure out 25 different shipping quotes without a hard offer. Thanks
Old 07-21-2010, 07:24 AM   #7

TSB REAR SPRINGS are SPF

EVERYTHING ELSE IS STILL FOR SALE - MAKE ME AN OFFER!
Old 07-21-2010, 07:29 AM   #8
2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of

2009Silver's Tacoma Gallery
I'll go $95 shipped on the flaps.

Thanks,
Old 07-21-2010, 08:52 AM   #9
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent
Old 07-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFTRD View Post
Payment sent
Rear TSB Springs are SOLD!

Thanks 1TUFFTRD
Old 07-21-2010, 12:05 PM   #11
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

No... thank you mandzach let me know when they ship!
Old 07-21-2010, 03:30 PM   #12
SCLOSKEY will become famous soon enoughSCLOSKEY will become famous soon enough
Name: shane
SCLOSKEY's Tacoma Gallery
Ill go 50$ shipped on the front mud flaps if you still gotm
Old 07-22-2010, 06:41 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCLOSKEY View Post
Ill go 50$ shipped on the front mud flaps if you still gotm
I will not seperate the Mud Flaps, sry.
Price is $80 or BO and I have been offered $112 shipped, just waiting on a reply from the last pm.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:38 AM   #14
WTF

To bad you don't have any after market uca's
Old 07-22-2010, 10:56 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFTRD View Post
To bad you don't have any after market uca's
I do....but they are on my truck

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mud Flaps are STILL FOR SALE
Old 07-22-2010, 11:45 AM   #16
WTF

Ha ha... well that's a good place for them! Did you ship those leafs yet!!??
Old 07-22-2010, 11:51 AM   #17
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
I can't believe what these mud flaps are selling for. When I took mine off, I gave them to a member for a 12 pack of beer
Old 07-22-2010, 09:42 PM   #18
_
blktaco07 will become famous soon enough
Name: Josh
blktaco07's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent about the wheels.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:50 AM   #19

Let me be clear.

If you are not in the Continental US, do not offer to purchase any items from me.

I have wasted time and now lost money due to members here who live in HI sending me payment / trying to send payment and then informing me they are outside the continent.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:19 AM   #20
WTF

Thanks for my shipping number mandzach