LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Trade Yakima DC roof rack for factory rack?

Old 07-21-2010, 09:30 AM   #1
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
Trade Yakima DC roof rack for factory rack?

I have a complete rack (66" bar w/chrome skull end caps!, four Q-towers and the appropriate pads and clips and locks) for a 05-10 DC. I even have a fairing for it. I switched to a trailer for all the kayaks and gear we have, but would like a factory roof rack for occasional single kayak use. Over $400 in parts, all in good condition (never left on over winter), bars have a few nicks in them but otherwise straight. New or otherwise excellent condition factory rack wanted.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:13 AM   #2
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Anyone? I might sell outright, but prefer trade.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:23 AM   #3
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Post pics and price for bites.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:12 PM   #4
Its all mod on the inside
hoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud of

Navy: DCC(SW/AW)
hoeflich's Tacoma Gallery
Im looking at getting one of these...new is around 315 with fairing...how much you trying to sell for?
Old 09-29-2010, 08:01 PM   #5
Greg
Surf Taco is on a distinguished road

Surf Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I use a 58" crossbar on my Taco.

Old 09-29-2010, 08:04 PM   #6
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surf Taco View Post

Old 09-30-2010, 02:45 AM   #7
Wow, UGLY.

Motobecane coil spring with a huge seat pad?
You need a nice Cannondale Flash 29 as a background for that beauty.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:35 AM   #8
Greg
Surf Taco is on a distinguished road

Surf Taco's Tacoma Gallery
[/QUOTE] Motobecane coil spring with a huge seat pad?
You need a nice Cannondale Flash 29 as a background for that beauty.[/QUOTE]

LOL...you're RIGHT!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 08:39 AM   #9
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surf Taco View Post

I don't even see a pickup in this picture.