Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Deaver J59 8 Leaf Pack

Old 07-21-2010, 12:26 PM   #1
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Deaver J59 8 Leaf Pack

Selling my Deaver replacement pack that i ran for about 6 months on my truck. They have about 10k miles on them. It is a replacement pack that fits 98-04 Prerunners/4x4's. I loved the way they rode and the lift i got out of them, but i am upgrading to 62s so they have to go. i would like to get $475 obo. Call or text any time with questions...(714)356-2317. Thanks. Located in North Orange County.
-Tyler
and sorry this is the only pic i have because they r still on the truck
Old 07-21-2010, 06:41 PM   #2
fidencio74 is on a distinguished road

Name: Fidencio
fidencio74's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking for a set of these for a while and I finally bought a new set from wheelers.

Which shocks are those?

Good luck with the sale.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:00 AM   #3
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
uh oh...

getting some work done this weekend?
Old 07-22-2010, 12:48 PM   #4
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
uh oh...

getting some work done this weekend?
i am only having work done if these sell haha

and the shocks i ran with them were 2.5x8 king smoothbodies
Old 07-22-2010, 04:57 PM   #5
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetoblack View Post
i am only having work done if these sell haha

and the shocks i ran with them were 2.5x8 king smoothbodies
somebody buy these!!!

what you gonna do w/ the 8" kings when you LT the rear? sell them?
Old 07-22-2010, 06:07 PM   #6

Quote:
somebody buy these!!!

what you gonna do w/ the 8" kings when you LT the rear? sell them?
its actually a kind of wierd story haha. i bought them for 260, ran them for a couple months, traded for some 12s that were in great conditon also, then sold those for 400. then that same day i saw some 16s for 350 on DR so i bought those. so as of right now i am running some super sick fabtechs in the rear and waiting to do the cage. and also the fabtechs are blown so i am very excited to get this done haha

sale pending....
Old 07-22-2010, 06:17 PM   #7

what you talking about man? fabtech is top of the line...haha

doens't matter now, but i was gonna take those 8" of your hands and use them as a secondry front shock till i get money for bypasses
Old 07-22-2010, 06:20 PM   #8

Quote:
what you talking about man? fabtech is top of the line...haha

doens't matter now, but i was gonna take those 8" of your hands and use them as a secondry front shock till i get money for bypasses
oh gotcha. i figured thats what u were thinkin haha. did you ever trade for those f67s or r u just gonna run the f55s?
Old 07-22-2010, 06:22 PM   #9

no didn't trade, gonna run my f55's for now. they brand new and the f67's i was gonna trade for were kind beat and needed to be rebuilt. didn't feel like dealing with that.

the f55's and tripple bypass shock set up should work well (for now) i might pick up some air bumps too, if i got some extra $$$
Old 07-23-2010, 07:54 AM   #10
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the f55's and tripple bypass shock set up should work well (for now) i might pick up some air bumps too, if i got some extra $$$
you can buy my bumps... brand new in box...

hehehe
Old 07-31-2010, 10:31 PM   #11
ffr3064k is on a distinguished road

ffr3064k's Tacoma Gallery
Still available? Will you ship?
Old 08-01-2010, 11:18 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffr3064k View Post
Still available? Will you ship?
sorry i have a buyer and don't want to ship. im just waiting to get them off the truck.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:11 PM   #13

Bumpp back up for sale. $475 obo
Old 08-24-2010, 04:07 PM   #14

Buump
Old 08-24-2010, 04:18 PM   #15

do you have these posted up on TTORA, dez rangers, race dez?
Old 08-24-2010, 04:27 PM   #16

I am gonna post them soon. I just haven't been around a computer for a while and I can't post them to dr or rdc on my phone
Old 08-27-2010, 10:49 AM   #17

bump
Old 08-31-2010, 11:15 AM   #18

bump $450
Old 08-31-2010, 05:59 PM   #19
TacomaNJ is on a distinguished road
TacomaNJ's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of lift will these give you if any?
Old 08-31-2010, 06:52 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaNJ View Post
What kind of lift will these give you if any?
approx 1.5"