1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 1 18" BBS TRD Wheel

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by 034RUNNER, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Jul 21, 2010 at 2:58 PM
    034RUNNER

034RUNNER [OP] Active Member

Member:
    CT
    Vehicle:
    03 4RUNNER SE
    For sale is one BBS TRD wheel, no tire. I recently bought a set of wheels which came with 5, but I only need 4. They came off of an FJ.

The wheel needs a new center cap which you can see in the pictures. It has curb rash & scratches, but all flaws are mostly on the outer rim of the wheel; the spokes are in nice shape. There is also a light scuff line going along about half the inside part of the wheel (see picture).

This wheel would be a good spare but I just don't have the need or the space. I'm moving relatively soon and between this wheel and my stock wheels & tires from my 4Runner I'm pressed for space.

I really prefer not to ship the wheel, but I may be willing to change my mind. I prefer having someone come see the wheel so they know exactly what they're getting, especially since this wheel is NOT perfect.

I apologize for the bad pictures. I'll try to get some better ones up tonight. If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll get more detailed ones for you so you can see exactly how the wheel is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm looking to get $80 OR best offer.
    Wheels are located in New Fairfield, CT (06812)
    Feel free to contact me w/any questions. I'll be happy to get more pictures as I said above. The best way to get in touch w/me is email, LS1toSVT at Yahoo.com.

Thanks.

2. Jul 21, 2010 at 4:08 PM
    Wattapunk

Wattapunk Stay lifted my friends !

Member:
    First Name:
    Uncle K
    TX
    Vehicle:
    2005 DCLB 4WD
    GL with the sale but may want to drastically lower the asking price,especially for a scuffed spare wheel. Probably about $50-$75 dollars range.

[​IMG]

3. Jul 22, 2010 at 4:58 AM
    034RUNNER

Member:
    CT
    Vehicle:
    03 4RUNNER SE
    Thanks for your suggestion & for making it in a civl way, trying to sell my stock 4runner stuff (and now this wheel) reminds me of why I really dislike some forums! This one's new to me though. So thanks again!

I'd be more than happy to drop the price, I am negotiable and am fully expecting to be haggled with and all that. I started it so high to leave room for negotiation. Believe me, I know the wheel isn't perfect.

4. Aug 4, 2010 at 6:03 AM
    034RUNNER

Member:
    CT
    Vehicle:
    03 4RUNNER SE
    ttt new price.

Products Discussed in

To Top