Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2005 Tacoma Dbl Cab S/B TRD OR

Old 07-21-2010, 07:28 PM   #1
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2005 Tacoma Dbl Cab S/B TRD OR

Need to sell my truck in order to purchase my 1st home. Here's the link.

It's really a great deal, I've put tons of money and work into this truck.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/1854418852.html
Old 07-21-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgage10 View Post
Sorry about having to sell your taco
Not as sorry as I am... I just hope the next fella will love her as much as I do.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:37 PM   #4
JayLeah is on a distinguished road

Name: Jessica
JayLeah's Tacoma Gallery
if you cant get what your asking, I have 12,5 cash in hand...No offense intended
Old 07-21-2010, 09:41 PM   #5

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayLeah View Post
if you cant get what your asking, I have 12,5 cash in hand...No offense intended
Sorry Jess, but carmax offered me $14,500.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:16 PM   #6
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
OCTACO.. home ownership is overrated. Talk about money pit. Keep the truck and enjoy your toys and free weekends to play.

p.s. whats so special about braded brake lines?
Old 07-22-2010, 02:38 PM   #7

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
OCTACO.. home ownership is overrated. Talk about money pit. Keep the truck and enjoy your toys and free weekends to play.

p.s. whats so special about braded brake lines?
jimmy, I disagree. Homeownership is the best way to invest your money. The SS brake lines give you a better brake feel, and added braking power. Check out the group buy on my sig.