Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

BFG KM2's 285/75/16 FIND!!!!

Old 07-22-2010, 01:07 AM   #1
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
BFG KM2's 285/75/16 FIND!!!!

not mine, found it on DR. $150 each for brand new, pretty sweet deal

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/part...ies/119729.htm
Old 07-22-2010, 01:11 AM   #2
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
kool find.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:18 AM   #3
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

very kool
Old 07-24-2010, 07:20 AM   #4
MUDBUTT is on a distinguished road
Name: FESTER
MUDBUTT's Tacoma Gallery
this is for real, i just picked up mine yesterday and the tires still have the sticker on it (brand new). cool guy and he have plenty more. his name is jake, pm me and ill give his number to you guys. thanks STR8 BEAST, great find!
Old 07-24-2010, 07:35 AM   #5
MUDBUTT's Tacoma Gallery
here is the tires pic.
Attached Thumbnails
BFG KM2's 285/75/16 FIND!!!!-pic-4.jpg  
Old 07-24-2010, 11:09 AM   #6
MASTER CHIEF

No problem dude, glad to help a fellow TW member out. I may grab a whole set even though I just got brand new tires.
Old 07-24-2010, 01:05 PM   #7
MUDBUTT's Tacoma Gallery
its a great deal! if i had more money i would grab another set.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:03 PM   #9
MASTER CHIEF

Now is your chance to move up to some 33's Tri!

Would there be a problem if I picked up one of these as a full size spare because I have A/T's, or would it not really matter?
Old 07-24-2010, 02:26 PM   #10
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
Now is your chance to move up to some 33's Tri!

Would there be a problem if I picked up one of these as a full size spare because I have A/T's, or would it not really matter?
I'd love too but there are a lot of issue that I do not want to deal with going to 285, and if I did go 33 they would be 255/85/16.

The MTs are bigger than the ATs I believe. For a full size spare compared to what you have not would be a lot better. Is your spare a stock and you running 285s?
Old 07-24-2010, 02:30 PM   #11
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
GOD DAMN thats sooo far away I would love to get 5 more
Old 07-25-2010, 01:04 AM   #12
MASTER CHIEF

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
I'd love too but there are a lot of issue that I do not want to deal with going to 285, and if I did go 33 they would be 255/85/16.

The MTs are bigger than the ATs I believe. For a full size spare compared to what you have not would be a lot better. Is your spare a stock and you running 285s?
yeah I have the stocker spare
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
GOD DAMN thats sooo far away I would love to get 5 more
road trip it?
Old 07-25-2010, 10:43 AM   #13
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet deal, gonna pick up 3 for the fall...haven't used my full size spare yet so I'll cycle it in when I put these on. I paid 218 a tire at Discount if anyone is curious what they go for (was dec 09).
Old 07-25-2010, 11:51 AM   #14
Trunkmonkey has a spectacular aura aboutTrunkmonkey has a spectacular aura about

Trunkmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Ugh if they were closer I would buy 5. Wonder how bad shipping would be across country.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:54 AM   #15
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet deal. I would pick up a few more if I was there.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:25 PM   #16
chris360hawks will become famous soon enough
Name: Chris
chris360hawks's Tacoma Gallery
Do you think he would be willing to ship them?
Old 07-27-2010, 09:30 PM   #17
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris360hawks View Post
Do you think he would be willing to ship them?
i bet not, but worth a shot
Old 07-27-2010, 09:56 PM   #18
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you guys have his number? or another way of getting hold of him. dont want to sign up in the forum if im not going to visit the forum.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:33 AM   #19
chris360hawks will become famous soon enough
Name: Chris
chris360hawks's Tacoma Gallery
PM me his contact info please!
Old 07-28-2010, 11:15 AM   #20
MASTER CHIEF

pm the guy who said he had his info, I don't have it...