Notices

FS 06 Stock Steelies ( wheels)

Old 07-22-2010, 04:42 AM   #1
MAtrdguy is on a distinguished road

Army: 101st Airborne Div
Name: Pete
MAtrdguy's Tacoma Gallery
FS 06 Stock Steelies ( wheels)

Ok, I know I'll get flamed for posting theese but... set of steel wheels for 05-10 Tacoma

wheels, lug nuts and center cap $100.00

prefere a local P/U ( I'm in MA) cause shipping is about 25.00 per wheel
Old 07-22-2010, 05:21 AM   #2
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
You could keep them and put a set of winter tires on there. Just a thought if no takers.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:25 AM   #3
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Good Deal...somebody in the area will scoop them up for winter wheels for sure.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:43 AM   #4

lets hope so...I dont have the cash to swap for winter tires...thats why I'm letting them go
Old 07-22-2010, 08:21 AM   #5
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Someday I'll pick up a set for snow tires, if they were closer I'd probably look hard at buying them. Good luck.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:52 AM   #6

yeah...its a long walk from where you are
Old 07-26-2010, 05:07 AM   #7

Bump !!

someone make me an offer.....anything.....I'll throw in the 4 tires with it....just come get it before it turns to yard art...
Old 10-08-2010, 01:33 PM   #8
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
Hey do you still have those stock steelies for sale. Are those 5 lug or 6 lug and can you post some pics as per forum rules. I am looking at getting a set for snow tires, I normally run X-Runner rims but they are like ice in the winter time.