Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Jeep!!!

Old 07-22-2010, 09:06 AM   #1
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation WTB: Jeep!!!

i am lookin to buy a jeep to pull behind a motorhome...my parents r tired of havin to rent a car every time they travel...the jeep can be either a wrangler or liberty with 4x4 n low miles...rv hook up prefrerred!!! thanks for lookin!!! also pics would be greatly appreciated
Old 07-22-2010, 11:54 AM   #2
rjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Riley
rjclemen's Tacoma Gallery
Jeeps have ridiculous resale value. Just to warn ya. Bought a 2004 with 45k miles for like 12k everything was completely basic. Best deal I could find.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:34 PM   #3
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
yes i know!!! ive found one in the panhandle with 55k miles ltd 4x4 with leather n everything loaded to the max w/ rv hook up its an 03 for 11.5k obo n its a private seller
Old 07-22-2010, 01:10 PM   #5
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
i know someone selling his jeep wrangler, i can see if he still has it for sale?
Old 07-22-2010, 02:01 PM   #6
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
ok but i dont want a rust bucket ok!?!?!?

btw i have look on autotrader n craigslist n ive found a few that i like n they have rv hook up besides one of them!!!
Old 07-22-2010, 02:14 PM   #7
littlemike is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Mike
littlemike's Tacoma Gallery
I have one... I'm in Cali though.

Old 07-22-2010, 02:23 PM   #8
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
nice ass jeep!!! how much??? mileage??? year??? rv hook up???
Old 07-22-2010, 03:09 PM   #10
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
GTFO!!

kidding man
Good luck finding one and free bump for ya!
Old 07-22-2010, 03:21 PM   #11
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
NO WAY IM GETTIN RID OF THE TACO!!!!! the jeep is goin to be for behind the rv my parents have!!! idk y ive always wanted a jeep!!!
Old 07-22-2010, 04:32 PM   #12
littlemike is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Mike
littlemike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
nice ass jeep!!! how much??? mileage??? year??? rv hook up???

18,500 miles

tow hook up
Old 07-22-2010, 06:51 PM   #13
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
damn!!! sounds nice!!! its in good shape for a modded jeep!!! how much u want???
Old 07-22-2010, 07:35 PM   #14
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-22-2010, 09:16 PM   #15
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-23-2010, 05:43 AM   #16
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
ok but i dont want a rust bucket ok!?!?!?

btw i have look on autotrader n craigslist n ive found a few that i like n they have rv hook up besides one of them!!!
its not, it looks bran new from when he bought it new a few years ago... he use to have a show mustang with me and then sold it for the jeep