Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Coilovers for Fabtech 6" Lifted Tacoma

Old 07-22-2010, 11:36 PM   #1
dgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to behold

dgalleon's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation WTB: Coilovers for Fabtech 6" Lifted Tacoma

I have a 2009 Tacoma 4x4 w/ the Fabtech 6" lift kit with Spacers in the front and Dirt logic performance shocks in the rear. Just need some performance coilovers now...

Anyone have anything for sale or ideas of what/ where I can buy?

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-22-2010, 11:40 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
icons or kings, Downsouthmotorsports.com/ http://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/
Old 07-22-2010, 11:47 PM   #3
dgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
hey thanks alot bro for those links, but which ones can i actually get tho?
Old 07-22-2010, 11:48 PM   #4
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
You can get the Icons They make a coilover designed specifally for 6" DB lifts...
Old 07-22-2010, 11:50 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
You can get the Icons They make a coilover designed specifally for 6" DB lifts...
I just saw that but it says it was made for the ProComp lift, do you think it would matter that I have a Fabtech?
Old 07-22-2010, 11:55 PM   #6
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgalleon View Post
I just saw that but it says it was made for the ProComp lift, do you think it would matter that I have a Fabtech?
Hmm yea just saw that too...I dont have a clue if you could mix the components. I dont know if I would though, like dropping a ford engine in a chevy, vise-versa. Looks like you need these:

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/de...1&apwidJn1SbE5
Old 07-22-2010, 11:58 PM   #7

yaa those are the ones that my local shop is trying to sell me and for about the same price before tax. just wanted to see if i could find a better price so i can price match or something.

Thanks for taking the time to find me these links bro
Old 07-23-2010, 12:02 AM   #8
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey thanks alot bro for those links, but which ones can i actually get tho?
this and click on lifted application

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-13...re-runner.html

or this

http://www.iconvehicledynamics.org/c...roducts_id=366
Old 07-23-2010, 07:45 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post

The Kings looks very nice, any idea if buying these used from a TW member is a good idea or not?
Old 07-23-2010, 07:51 AM   #10
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The Kings looks very nice, any idea if buying these used from a TW member is a good idea or not?
if the shafts have no pitting or dead spots, then you should be ok... everything else on the shock can be rebuilt...
Old 07-23-2010, 08:18 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
if the shafts have no pitting or dead spots, then you should be ok... everything else on the shock can be rebuilt...

Thanks alot man, I dont really know anything about Coilovers but this info should definitely help! hopefully members will list some up soon in the Buy/Sell thread for me to buy!
Old 09-28-2010, 12:58 AM   #12

Icons vs. Fabtech dirt logic?
Old 09-28-2010, 01:27 AM   #13
THE BAMFP
pirateblktaco is on a distinguished road
Navy: Helo mechanic
Name: Levi
pirateblktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Icon is gonna be exponentially better than anything fabtech makes. icon and king are both very reputable companys with awesome products. also look at sway-away race runner. awesome sight for you to check out here

http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05uptacoma.htm

Anything that will bolt onto a TM or procomp kit ****SHOULD**** work for you. dont come back to me sayin oh you said it would work and it doesnt lol. make sure you call and talk to a real person before you order.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:58 AM   #14
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
i bought from radflo and really like mine i have like 15k on mine and they are still great
Old 09-28-2010, 09:29 AM   #15
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery

Icons work fine with the Fabtech. My truck actually rides better than stock. I havent had it out to play in the dirt yet ( to busy at work), but will eventually

URD is also a distributor for Icon, Gadget can set you up

Justin
Old 09-29-2010, 10:42 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateblktaco View Post
Icon is gonna be exponentially better than anything fabtech makes. icon and king are both very reputable companys with awesome products. also look at sway-away race runner. awesome sight for you to check out here

http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05uptacoma.htm

Anything that will bolt onto a TM or procomp kit ****SHOULD**** work for you. dont come back to me sayin oh you said it would work and it doesnt lol. make sure you call and talk to a real person before you order.
thanks alot for the link man
Old 09-29-2010, 10:45 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
i bought from radflo and really like mine i have like 15k on mine and they are still great
How much did you pay total for the coilovers if you dont mind me asking?
Old 09-29-2010, 10:48 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by My68ur8trd View Post

Icons work fine with the Fabtech. My truck actually rides better than stock. I havent had it out to play in the dirt yet ( to busy at work), but will eventually

URD is also a distributor for Icon, Gadget can set you up

Justin
Do you have anymore pictures of the coilovers? It looks really good and interested in them. how much were they if you dont mind me asking and where did you buy from?
Old 09-30-2010, 04:51 AM   #19
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you have anymore pictures of the coilovers? It looks really good and interested in them. how much were they if you dont mind me asking and where did you buy from?

Here they are before installation

I bought them through URD

Justin
Old 12-01-2010, 09:41 AM   #20

bump, the coilovers that got shipped to me were for the wrong year.... so I still need coilovers anyone!?