Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT - 2008 Flat Hood for Scooped Hood - Tampa, FL

Old 07-23-2010, 06:03 AM   #1
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
WTT - 2008 Flat Hood for Scooped Hood - Tampa, FL

Silver Streak Mica

Just like the title says, I am hoping to find someone that wants to switch hoods out!

Excellent shape, no damage, always waxed with Zymol.

Let me know... (not holding my breath)
Old 07-23-2010, 10:47 PM   #2
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck, Everyone want's the scooped hood, I finally broke down and just bought a primed OEM hood w/scoop and had it painted silver. Pretty pricey though
Old 07-23-2010, 10:49 PM   #3
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
r u goin to the orlando meet???
Old 07-24-2010, 02:40 AM   #4
kevin444 is on a distinguished road

Army: WIOC, 25B30
Name: c0nar7iz
kevin444's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaoccifer View Post
Silver Streak Mica

Just like the title says, I am hoping to find someone that wants to switch hoods out!

Excellent shape, no damage, always waxed with Zymol.

Let me know... (not holding my breath)

good luck on that, like like saying i'll trade you my 20 bucks for your 100 bucks = )
Old 07-25-2010, 08:31 PM   #5
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaBuzz View Post
Good luck, Everyone want's the scooped hood, I finally broke down and just bought a primed OEM hood w/scoop and had it painted silver. Pretty pricey though
How much before paint
Old 07-27-2010, 11:33 PM   #6
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How much before paint
The toyota dealership wants like $500 for the OEM Primered hood + $200 The Hood scoop insert. You are looking at $1000 After paint/parts/labor if you buy OEM (which i recommend)
Old 07-27-2010, 11:46 PM   #7
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaBuzz View Post
The toyota dealership wants like $500 for the OEM Primered hood + $200 The Hood scoop insert. You are looking at $1000 After paint/parts/labor if you buy OEM (which i recommend)
Holy shit $500 isn't that bad at all for OEM