Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Free factory speakers

Old 07-23-2010, 08:15 AM   #1
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Free factory speakers

Free factory Double cab speakers, havent located the 2nd rear 6.5 but it should be found very soon.

Just need u to pay shipping, and i need these gone b4 tuesday

Also have sport and offroad wheel caps for free, with shipping

Old 07-23-2010, 11:18 AM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i can only find three 2 fronts 1 rear, pm me ur addy and ill check pricing
Old 07-23-2010, 11:19 AM   #4
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
both sets of caps are pending
Old 07-23-2010, 11:23 AM   #5
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man long time no see on here! I could totally use a sport wheel cap if they don't leave you.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:30 AM   #6
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
well ur second on the list, i need them gone asap... shipping looks to be around 11 dollars to anywhere in continental us