Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Real Cheap/ Free Stuff

Old 07-23-2010, 09:59 AM   #1
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Real Cheap/ Free Stuff

Im moving out and dont want to take half of this stuff with me

I have couches, chairs, glass top kitchen table, end table, coffee table, dual rockfordfosgate 10" box, 1 RF P3 10", truck sub box, Factory Taco speakers, Sport and Offroad Wheel caps, original Xbox w/ tons of games, logitech 5.1 computer speaker set, K&n intake kit fot B18 honda motor and lots of random stuff... 75 bucks or less for everything

NEED GONE by TUESDAY

Please Help

Stephen
Old 07-23-2010, 10:56 AM   #4
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i have all 4 offroad wheel caps, they are painted hammered black right now... theyre free just pay for shipping
Old 07-23-2010, 11:00 AM   #5
razortaco is on a distinguished road
razortaco's Tacoma Gallery
Done man. Send me a pm with your info.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:07 AM   #6
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
offroad caps pending
Old 07-23-2010, 11:44 AM   #7
2006_TOY_TACO is on a distinguished road

2006_TOY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
How much for Factory Speakers? Assuming they are from 05+ right?
Old 07-23-2010, 01:09 PM   #8
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
theyre off my 08 all im asking is shipping i only have 3 both fronts and 1 rear
Old 07-23-2010, 01:11 PM   #9
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
toy02ota's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the dual RF 10's
Old 07-23-2010, 01:27 PM   #10
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toy02ota View Post
How much for the dual RF 10's
i only have 1 P3 10", the others in my truck but the box holds 2

75 plus shipping for the box and sub
Old 07-23-2010, 01:35 PM   #11
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I just moved from Richmond. How nice are the couches and what would you sell them for? I could drive back up an get them we need a couch and chair for our apartment.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:41 PM   #12
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
theyre not horrible but theyre not that amazing either, 20 bucks and u can take whatever u can take
Old 07-23-2010, 02:08 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
theyre off my 08 all im asking is shipping i only have 3 both fronts and 1 rear
How much for shipping to 90706?
Old 07-23-2010, 02:12 PM   #14
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
does the sub box fit tacoma double cab...? if so how much and shipping to 90713
Old 07-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #15
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_TOY_TACO View Post
How much for shipping to 90706?
more than its worth, it weighs around 65 pounds... gonna cost around 150 to ship

edit: sub box will cost around 150 to ship
Old 07-23-2010, 02:15 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
more than its worth, it weighs around 65 pounds... gonna cost around 150 to ship
65 pounds for 3 speakers?
Old 07-23-2010, 02:17 PM   #17
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_TOY_TACO View Post
65 pounds for 3 speakers?
my bad man was talking to the other guy, speakers should be around 20 to ship anywhere, prolly a few dollars less than that
Old 07-23-2010, 02:18 PM   #18
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewblink View Post
does the sub box fit tacoma double cab...? if so how much and shipping to 90713
its just a box it would take up all but one of the seats in the rear and shipping would kill the deal
Old 07-23-2010, 03:43 PM   #19
tooxslick is on a distinguished road
Name: Gary
tooxslick's Tacoma Gallery
How much is the shipping for the Logitech 5.1 speakers to 91770?
Old 07-23-2010, 03:53 PM   #20
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
maybe 20 dollars, theres something called media mall not sure if this will qualify if not looking at about 45... $85-100 shipped