Notices

2nd gen tacomas billsteins - brand new - $300

Old 07-23-2010, 09:28 AM   #1
STEVECBR929RR
STEVECBR929RR is on a distinguished road
Name: STEVE
STEVECBR929RR's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen tacomas billsteins - brand new - $300

I just recently purchased front & rear Bilstein 5100's for my 2006 Tacoma from DownSouth Motorsports but I have decided not to use them.

I believe they are sold out everywhere so if you want em here's your chance.

I will sell for $300 shipped. (I paid $283 & I figure $17 will cover shipping)

Paypal only for payment please

I sell tons of stuff on ebay so here's a link so you know I am legit
http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/stevecbr929rr

Send me a PM if you want them, my PayPal is SteveCBR929rr@cox.net
Old 07-23-2010, 09:30 AM   #2
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
lower the price. new or used. theyre not from the store
Old 07-23-2010, 09:39 AM   #3
STEVECBR929RR
they are new in the box

heres a pic of what they look like

http://www.bilsteinus.com/leveling/d...Shks_flyer.pdf

I will post an actual pic when I get home from work tonight
Old 07-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #4
STEVECBR929RR
alright guys, if someone buys them tonight I will eat the shipping and ship them out tomorrow.

$283 for a full set of Blistein 5100's (front & rear) for a 2nd gen tacoma.

brand new in box, just got em yesterday but decided to go a different route. As far as I know these are sold out everywhere.
Attached Thumbnails
2nd gen tacomas billsteins - brand new - 0-bilstein5100.jpg  
Old 07-23-2010, 02:40 PM   #5
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 07-23-2010, 02:59 PM   #6
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
i want them!!!
Old 07-23-2010, 03:00 PM   #7
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
any trades???
Old 07-23-2010, 03:27 PM   #8
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
paypal payment has been sent.
Old 07-23-2010, 08:38 PM   #9
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Really?
Do the sport springs handle better once compresed?
Old 07-23-2010, 11:22 PM   #10
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
if you still want a pair you can have mine for shipping and a red bull
Old 07-24-2010, 12:04 AM   #11
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
OP you could easily return them that way you don't lose any money.
Old 07-24-2010, 12:47 AM   #12
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Sb the op already sold them

oh I didn't care to read more then like 5 posts. Mybad
Old 07-24-2010, 05:11 AM   #13
STEVECBR929RR
SOLD to yumatrd, thanks!