Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S: Stock Radio, Steering Wheel Control, & Double Din Dash Kit

Old 07-23-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
F/S: Stock Radio, Steering Wheel Control, & Double Din Dash Kit

Hey guys! I just bought a kenwood dpx503 from Grizzbear (tw member) and i won't be need this stuff anymore!

First, i have my stock non-jbl radio for sale. It is in perfect condition, but has one scratch on the right side. I'll let it go for $30 OBO

Second, I have a Pac Swi-jack steering wheel control for all headunits made by kenwood, JVC, clarion, Alpine, and Blaupunkt. I'll also let this go for $30 OBO

DASH KIT SOLD

PICS!!

Old 07-24-2010, 10:42 AM   #2
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
bump!!
Shoot me an offer!
Old 07-24-2010, 11:43 AM   #3
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I have to wait for my new head unit to come in (Tuesday) and I am not sure whether or not it comes with a dash kit. If it does not and the Metra is in good condition, I will pick it up from you for sure.
Old 07-24-2010, 12:23 PM   #4
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I have to wait for my new head unit to come in (Tuesday) and I am not sure whether or not it comes with a dash kit. If it does not and the Metra is in good condition, I will pick it up from you for sure.
ok man just shoot me a pm!
Old 07-25-2010, 05:41 PM   #5
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
dash kit sold!! Steering wheel control and stock headunit still for sale!
Old 07-27-2010, 02:54 PM   #6
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-29-2010, 10:42 AM   #7
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
bump!