Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Grillcraft grill!!!

Old 07-25-2010, 07:21 AM   #1
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Grillcraft grill!!!

Old 07-25-2010, 07:32 AM   #2
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1A2 701 AS Charleston AFB, SC
Name: Dennis
C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
im looking for a grillcraft mesh grill. if you have one hook me up, i want it badly!!

i've bought from one of our vendors and have recommended him to others for the grillcraft.

$150 for uppers
$95 for lowers

http://www.truckalterations.com/html/tacomaworld.html
Old 07-25-2010, 07:51 AM   #3
MJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
MJonesTrumpet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by C17Guy View Post
i've bought from one of our vendors and have recommended him to others for the grillcraft.

$150 for uppers
$95 for lowers

x2 they are an excellent dealer!
Old 07-25-2010, 10:37 AM   #4
toyotaco is on a distinguished road
toyotaco's Tacoma Gallery
I just installed the grillcraft mesh with '84 Landcruiser decal that I painted black. Not too hard to install and like the "dark" look.

Many venders to choose from so search around.
Attached Thumbnails
Grillcraft grill!!!-truck-124-copy.jpg   Grillcraft grill!!!-truck-125-copy.jpg   Grillcraft grill!!!-truck-126-copy.jpg  
Old 07-25-2010, 10:38 AM   #5
MJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotaco View Post
Many venders to choose from so search around.

truckalterations is the cheapest i've found anywhere, and they have excellent customer service!
Old 07-25-2010, 12:29 PM   #6
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery

That would look great if you cut the letters out and stuck them on there individually!
Old 07-25-2010, 02:04 PM   #7
Quote:
ok thanks guys!
none of you guys have an extra one? i was tryna see if someone wnted to sell a used one to me cuz its cheaper than brand new
Most people wont have an extra one...unless they botched on their first one and got another to replace it with...but then their extra, would be the botched one. A few who went with the grill may have their stock grill they'd be willing to part with perhaps? Honestly, you're best bet is to just go through TruckAlterations. It's 50 dollars cheaper and free shipping. it'd be 150 shipped i believe, which is a great deal. It really makes the front nice, plus you can put lights behind it then!
Old 07-25-2010, 06:33 PM   #8
Quote:
haha yeah i dont think anyone would keep another grill, alright well i guess i gotta get a new one! haha thanks guys, btw ive seen a few tacomas with the mesh grill and they have the TRD emblem on the right top, u think it looks better on the top right or bottom? cuz thats my plan
Totally personal preference on that one.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:26 AM   #9
Outlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura about

Outlaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ok thanks guys!
none of you guys have an extra one? i was tryna see if someone wnted to sell a used one to me cuz its cheaper than brand new
After ordering several grills, i still dont know what style I want.
i Have a Black Grillcraft mesh, that i bough brand new and put on my truck for about a month.
Dont think I want it anymore, and can probably sell it to you next week.
im out of town until Friday this week.
PM if you are still looking.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:31 AM   #12
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by C17Guy View Post

$150 for uppers
$95 for lowers

Best place to buy then got both from that site!
Old 07-27-2010, 07:11 AM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Best place to buy then got both from that site!
x2
Old 07-27-2010, 04:15 PM   #14
Outlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura about

Outlaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ok thanks will do next time, still new to the forum
Outlaw: can u ship the grill? cuz i live in so cal
Yeah I can ship it...
BUt im outta town this week.
I also have the cheap SR5 grey grill surround.
And a chrome surround, but I cut it to do the Satoshi, then wussed out.
Too much time.
Also had 2 emblems made by metal miller. Didnt like the first one, liked the second one.
I decided the custom emblem from MEtal Miller and the stock grill is fine.
So I have:
-A cut out Chrome surround
- An "SR5 Grey" aftermarket grill surround in perfect shape
- and a Black Grill Craft Mesh
Havent figured out how much i want for it.(cant remember what they cost)
so PM me and how much you want to pay for it, and I can take a pic of it this weekend for ya, and we'll go from there.
If you dont want it, somebody else PM'd me that they were interested if you werent. But this is your thread, and you have first dibs.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:22 AM   #15
HyperBolik is on a distinguished road

HyperBolik's Tacoma Gallery
How do you guys access the hood latch with these things?
Old 07-29-2010, 03:59 AM   #16
grammy is on a distinguished road
grammy's Tacoma Gallery
Search...
Old 07-29-2010, 05:52 AM   #17
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBolik View Post
How do you guys access the hood latch with these things?
same way as with factory grill, it is not a issue.